Uk Outsourcing Center

Not sure if ths has been mentioned before,but may be useful info.I have just recently been to get visa for my TW and as we arrived we were met by a young girl who took us into an office to check our application over.They then told us that we did not have enough info in the application and asked if we would like them to do the application for us. My wife has had two visa's in the past so I declined the offer, but we wasted approx. half an hour on this stupidity.Needless to say my wife's application was successful. Don't let them waste your time.Go directly to the 2nd floor...... :o

Not sure if ths has been mentioned before,but may be useful info.I have just recently been to get visa for my TW and as we arrived we were met by a young girl who took us into an office to check our application over.They then told us that we did not have enough info in the application and asked if we would like them to do the application for us. My wife has had two visa's in the past so I declined the offer, but we wasted approx. half an hour on this stupidity.Needless to say my wife's application was successful. Don't let them waste your time.Go directly to the 2nd floor...... :o

agreed,any one outside the door to the uk visas office has nothing to do with it except the security guard that hands out the payment slips at about 08.00am but even he keeps one hand on the door handle!! :D