Politicians told to end the high life

Lite Beer

On the other note, I hope the General cracks down on these "Education" trips taken by ministry officials as well. These are none other than week long vacation trips on tax payers money and they even receive spending money. I know this because my office ladies sister who is top 5 at a ministry (I won't disclose) goes on trips to countries like Switzerland.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess these low-life wannabes can't tell the difference between water and wine. THB100,000 per bottle is just showing off they have money. Stick to your shrimp paste and fish sauce please - that's your level of sophistication. Don't take it the wrong way... I like a good sprinkle of these delicacies in my food as well.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just look at Australia within a month of being in power Bishop was under fire for travel rorts , they are not really needed as they only make our lives harder.

Don't let me get started with the Bandits in OZ, Joe Hockey rents a house from he's father in Canberra for $280 a week and claims travel allowance of $110 grand a year plus rent , then tells everybody Oz is in bad shape financially the crux of this, every where politicians have there snouts in the trough, not only in Thailand.

Dont know about that Sloppy Joe story but i think this is closer to the truth.His wife has a house in Canberra and when parliment is in session,he flys in and stays at her house and pays her $A280 per night,because that is what a hotel would cost.$280/week in Canberra,you wouldnt get a tent for that.

"PM's Office permanent secretary Panadda Diskul said he was shocked to learn that some provincial politicians are living in the lap of luxury without shame at the expense of taxpayers." Where's he been, in a cave? coffee1.gif

He's been busy overseeing the 300 Milllion baht renovation of Government House so that it's ready for the "right" politicians in September

gag......gag..........hack.............gag..................................................bah.gif

• Like 1