Good agency to translate Affirmation and sort out MFA Authentication ?

futsukayoi

We are heading to Bangkok in a couple of weeks time to complete the marriage process. We have quite limited time in Bangkok and some other things we need to take care of at the same time so are considering trying to use a reliable agent whio can do the translation of the Affirmations to Marry (one will be from UK Embassy and one from Australian) and also take them to the MFA and get approval. I have read a lot of posts here so I understand that it is cheap and easy to deal with the MFA ourselves but want to avoid the hassle and time.

Does anyone know of an agency they would recommend who can do this for us. Have found some online but would like to know of anyone's experiences.

Thanks

Only get it done at the MFA, if there's any problem with the translation then you only need to go downstairs. On the first floor there's a translating service as you step off the elevator. They charged me 400b per page for the express service. If you want the MFA express service you must be one of the first 50. Get there early!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I used Express Translation Service beside Ploenchit BST Station and they were very good but you will not get it back very quickly if you use the translation company I don't think. For speed go yourselves....for convenience use the company. By the way for 7000 bhat they will do everything including taking you to the registry. I didn't do this but it is an option if time is limited and then they will do it quickly.

futsukayoi.

There is a good company that can do it for you here on Samui.

Located between Fisherman's village and Banrak.

Coming from Fisherman's village on the right side before the government clinic.

He will do the translation and send it to BKK to make the MFA approval.

Took me one week.