1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

It's not just in the UK. It appears to be worldwide.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/09/06/muslims-sexually-enslaving-children-global-phenomenon/

A few examples. ..

Australia

Some years back in Australia, a group of “Lebanese Muslim youths” were responsible for a “series of brutal gang rapes” of “Anglo-Celtic teenage girls.”

A few years later in the same country, four Muslim Pakistani brothers raped at least 18 Australian women, some as young as 13.

USA

Even in the United States, a gang of Somalis was responsible for abducting, buying, selling, raping and torturing young American girls as young as 12.

Africa

Boko Haram’s recent abduction and enslavement of nearly 300, mostly Christian, schoolgirls last April in Nigeria is but the tip of the iceberg.

Pakistan

It’s the same in Pakistan—See this article for a long list of Christian children—as young as 2-years-old—who were targeted by Muslim men for abduction, enslavement, and rape.

Last Easter Sunday, four Muslim men gang-raped a 7-year-old Christian girl named Sara, leaving her in “critical condition.”

As for systematic child grooming, in 2010, Kiran George, a Christian girl who was “enslaved by a woman, Sama, a dealer of youth to be sold as prostitutes or slaves to wealthy Muslim families,” was doused with gasoline by a police officer involved in the sex ring, set on fire, and burned to death.

And on and on it goes.

They are led by the example of the prophet of course, who you might have noticed the apologists are always very quiet about, pretty hard to defend the rape of a nine year old by a man who was around 56! THIS is where they get their example from, if it was OK for the 'messenger' of god then they think it's alright for them.

Edited by jacky54

I wonder what can be the attraction for Pakistani muslims for them to come to Britain and raise families there?

Pork,ham and bacon are regularly seen on sale in shops.Women walk the streets unaccompanied by men and are 'uncovered'.

School boys and girls are [were] treated as equals and play together. The muslim religion does not wish to live side by side with any other religion. What can be the attraction for such people?

They came originally to work in the mills when there was a ?shortage of labour/ ?reluctance of Brits to work in the mills ( ?due to very low wages being offered ). When the weaving industry collapsed the British government let them stay instead of sending them back home.

If they were working in Saudi, they'd have been sent back. Which government has sensible "guest worker" policies ( hint- it ain't Britain )?

I wonder what can be the attraction for Pakistani muslims for them to come to Britain and raise families there?

Pork,ham and bacon are regularly seen on sale in shops.Women walk the streets unaccompanied by men and are 'uncovered'.

School boys and girls are [were] treated as equals and play together. The muslim religion does not wish to live side by side with any other religion. What can be the attraction for such people?

They came originally to work in the mills when there was a ?shortage of labour/ ?reluctance of Brits to work in the mills ( ?due to very low wages being offered ). When the weaving industry collapsed the British government let them stay instead of sending them back home.

If they were working in Saudi, they'd have been sent back. Which government has sensible "guest worker" policies ( hint- it ain't Britain )?

At that time would they have held British Commonwealth Passports or entered with Pakistani passports?

The mill owners, my paternal grand mother's family among them. Could not accept the industry was on it's last legs and did not to modernise.

I can't actually write down what i feel about this whole sordid affair. Because i may be tarred with the racist brush. I was going to, but my post would have been zapped and me too perhaps. But, my mind and thoughts are still alert.

I just hope the girls involved get the help they need to continue their lives in the best way they can.

Not so m/s cat this is not TD we can engage in grown up discussion without insults or silly labels being thrown about

• Like 1

The mill owners, my paternal grand mother's family among them. Could not accept the industry was on it's last legs and did not to modernise.

The mills have long closed.Still they arrive in vast numbers .It is never ending and there is no work for White British never mind foreigners with barely any understanding of language or culture [ English that is].

As fpr the crap 'they come to do the work that the white English would not do'...It suited[still does] the british government to use this excuse as their explanation for watering down the united white British workforce.

The first arrivals decades ago were single males who were willing to work at low paid jobs.

They soon discovered that by having a large family they had no need to work.

I can't actually write down what i feel about this whole sordid affair. Because i may be tarred with the racist brush. I was going to, but my post would have been zapped and me too perhaps. But, my mind and thoughts are still alert.

I just hope the girls involved get the help they need to continue their lives in the best way they can.

Not so m/s cat this is not TD we can engage in grown up discussion without insults or silly labels being thrown about

Same thing happened here.

" And, for the record, her attempts to get local imams to intervene with the men failed; she was called a racist."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dennis-prager/1400-english-girls-raped-by-multiculturalism-1/

• Like 1

At that time would they have held British Commonwealth Passports or entered with Pakistani passports?

Never heard of "British Commonwealth Passports".

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/gand-abused-girl-13-1-6831814

Another Group of Muslim rapists specifically targeting Young Girls in UK.

Just to give you a bit of background information, the star prints as the Sheffield Star, Barnsley Star,Doncaster Star and the Rotherham Star, the four districts that make up South Yorkshire.

This article from the Sheffield Star relates to further acts of abuse in Sheffield, which is in fact Joined to Rotherham. All of these areas are policed by the very same police force that has just been so heavily criticised for their lack of action in Rotherham.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/gand-abused-girl-13-1-6831814

Another Group of Muslim rapists specifically targeting Young Girls in UK.

Just to give you a bit of background information, the star prints as the Sheffield Star, Barnsley Star,Doncaster Star and the Rotherham Star, the four districts that make up South Yorkshire.

This article from the Sheffield Star relates to further acts of abuse in Sheffield, which is in fact Joined to Rotherham. All of these areas are policed by the very same police force that has just been so heavily criticised for their lack of action in Rotherham.

Yes - but it's not clear from this report whether this a new case / unrelated to the 1400 infamous Rotherham Story. The way that the report is written and by the fact that the story clearly relates to a Sheffield Case, I am reading this as being unrelated ?

Does Islam justify child sexual abuse, child brides etc.?

Unfortunately, some Muslim teachers and leaders think that it does, using the 'fact' that Mohammed married a six year old girl and consummated that marriage when she was nine; but did he?

The allegation is not new, but has been leapt upon by Islamaphobes following a lecture by Wafa Sultan in 2010, in which she claimed, “As a married man, Mohammed raped Aisha when she was nine; he was fifty-four."

Did Prophet Muhammad Rape a Nine-year Old Aisha?

After her (Wafa Sultan's) Toronto speech, I protested her hateful language in an op-ed for the National Post. I was not alone in finding fault with Wafa Sultan’s logic or language. The Canadian Jewish Congress national president, Mark Freiman reacting to Sultan’s speech at the synagogue, told an Islamic conference in Toronto:

“...it is ironic that it was in a Jewish synagogue a short while ago that an ex-Muslim made the sweeping allegation that Islam as a faith was intrinsically incapable of political moderation or respecting the norms of secular society. The Jewish speakers at the event spoke up against this suggestion, but it is also appropriate tonight that I add my name and that of the Canadian Jewish Congress to the rejection of such irresponsible charges.”

Both Prof. Daniel Pipes and Avi Benlolo of the Friends of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre too spoke against the main premise of Wafa Sultan’s speech.......

.........Farzana Hassan, author of Islam, Women and the Challenges of Today....wrote....."It is more than likely that Aisha was closer to being nineteen than nine at the time of marriage. This claim is supported by historical data that puts Aisha at least 15 at the time, though it is likely she was older.”

......It is in the vested interest of both Islam-haters as well as Islamists to continue to uphold the myth that Muhammad married a nine-year old Aisha. To the former, it is the juiciest scandal with which to deride Islam and Muslims, while for the Mullahs, it is a license to sanction pedophilia and child rape for themselves and their patrons.

The evil men who perpetrated these horrendous crimes in Rotherham may have used the relationship between Mohammed and Aisha as some sort of warped justification in their minds; just as others do.

But as the following article says The truth about Muhammad and Aisha

Sadly, in many countries, the imperatives motivating the marriage of young girls are typically economic. In others, they are political. The fact that Iran and Saudi Arabia have both sought to use the saying concerning Aisha's age as a justification for lowering the legal age of marriage tells us a great deal about the patriarchal and oppressive nature of those regimes, and nothing about Muhammad, or the essential nature of Islam. The stridency of those who lend credence to these literalist interpretations by concurring with their warped view of Islam does not help those Muslims who seek to challenge these aberrations.
(My emphasis)

Of course, what the Islamaphobes forget when making this accusation against Mohammed is that up until recently, child brides were commonplace all over the world; even in Christian Europe.

Unfortunately, they still are, and not just in Muslim societies. The country with by far the highest number of child brides is India; a predominantly Hindu country (Source). You'll see from that source that some Christian societies also condone the practice

Back to Rotherham; the men responsible for these crimes are evil men who should be locked away for life.

The police, social service staff etc. who ignored or even tried to cover up these crimes are at best incompetents who at the very least should be down the dole office signing on tomorrow.

But it is incorrect to use this evil crime as yet another excuse to pour hatred upon a whole religion, the majority of whose adherents no more condone paedophilia than you or I.

The difference, 7by7, is that many of the other people are not Prophets. I don't think that Buddha was messing around with the young ones and there isn't much evidence that Jesus was messing around with anyone, and certainly not children.

Lots of people did lots of things a long time ago, but one might hold Prophets to a little higher standard. He does not meet that standard on this issue and also misses the mark on quite a few others.

• Like 2

The difference, 7by7, is that many of the other people are not Prophets. I don't think that Buddha was messing around with the young ones and there isn't much evidence that Jesus was messing around with anyone, and certainly not children.

Lots of people did lots of things a long time ago, but one might hold Prophets to a little higher standard. He does not meet that standard on this issue and also misses the mark on quite a few others.

Including a hands on approach to decapitation, which again seems to have been used by Islamists as justification for behaving likewise.

As you so rightly surmise, it is Mohammad's status as an example of moral conduct that makes his life of concern, not the acts themselves.

Unfortunately, some Muslim teachers and leaders think that it does, using the 'fact' that Mohammed married a six year old girl and consummated that marriage when she was nine; but did he?

The allegation is not new, but has been leapt upon by Islamaphobes following a lecture by Wafa Sultan in 2010, in which she claimed, “As a married man, Mohammed raped Aisha when she was nine; he was fifty-four."

Nothing to do with 'Islamophobes' but everything to do with Islamic scripture. These are NOT allegations from some disenchanted Muslim woman having a go at the evil life of the prophet, these 'allegations' are all in the scripture, or have you not read them. Of course Muslims desperately try to cover this up, make excuses for and deny her age, but as you say many teachers say Islam permits child brides and child sex because guess what- that's what Mohammed did. How much scripture do you want to disagree with oh wise one in the ways of Islam? Are you calling Ayisha a liar when she says she married at 6 and was raped at 9?

Personally I don't know how you even dare to try and deny this, as the example of the so called prophet is what is at the heart of the sexual abuse in Rotherham

The Islamic Evidence

We now present the Islamic data showing that Aisha was a girl of nine when Muhammad consummated his marriage

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Edited by jacky54

You are missing a vital point; despite what the Hadiths may say; written several hundred years after the event, historical records, even comparing different accounts, show that she must have been at least 15 when they married; probably older. Read the whole of the two articles I linked to and quoted from.

In those days, the age of consent, as we now call it, was deemed in all societies and all religions as the onset of puberty.

BTW, did you know that, according to the Protoevangelium of James and many other sources, Mary was only 12 when she gave birth to Jesus?

The founder of Christianity the child of a paedophile! Not his fault, of course, but what does it say about his father?

Maybe that explains the numerous cases of child abuse by Catholic priests? Their God impregnated a child, so it's ok for them to do so as well!

Of course it doesn't; no more than the age of Aisha, whatever that may have been, when her marriage to Mohammed was consummated explains the actions of vile paedophiles who are Muslims.

Jacky54; you present an article by an Islamaphobic website.

I present two articles; one by a Jewish scholar, one by a Muslim reporter.

Neither deny what is written in the Hadiths; but the latter two do question, with good reason, it's accuracy; but do accept that her age is used as an excuse by some Muslims, even today, for child brides.

Note; child brides; not the sexual abuse of hundreds of children. Extra marital sex is actually forbidden in the Koran.

I suggest you actually read both articles before commenting on them.

You are missing a vital point; despite what the Hadiths may say; written several hundred years after the event, historical records, even comparing different accounts, show that she must have been at least 15 when they married; probably older. Read the whole of the two articles I linked to and quoted from.

In those days, the age of consent, as we now call it, was deemed in all societies and all religions as the onset of puberty.

BTW, did you know that, according to the Protoevangelium of James and many other sources, Mary was only 12 when she gave birth to Jesus?

The founder of Christianity the child of a paedophile! Not his fault, of course, but what does it say about his father?

Maybe that explains the numerous cases of child abuse by Catholic priests? Their God impregnated a child, so it's ok for them to do so as well!

Of course it doesn't; no more than the age of Aisha, whatever that may have been, when her marriage to Mohammed was consummated explains the actions of vile paedophiles who are Muslims.

What on earth does Mary being 12 have to do with it? Nothing. Nice diversion, but if someone was being bad, it would have been Joseph, but you don't say how old he was. She was probably older than 12 since the onset of puberty at that time was generally older than it is now.

But you miss the point. The first time I ever heard about Mohammad's marriage to Aisha was from Muslims in the Middle East and yes, they did use it to justify having sex with underage girls. Jesus, was is the center of Christianity, not Joseph; not Mary.

So you say 15, but most Muslims still think it's 9 and it has widely been used as a justification for sex with underage girls.

It would be interesting to hear how the perpetrators in this story justify their behavior.

Edited by Credo

You do realize the rest of your lengthy post goes on to answer this question in the affirmative, don't you?

No, it doesn't.

It does say that some Muslims believe it does.

I offer you the same advice as above; read the articles linked to.

Yes and one that provides a heap of Islamic scripture. You claim that the haidiths are not reliable as they were written hundreds of years after the pervert died, yet the koran was not written down until after he died, so what. Also, if the time element is important then surely the earlier ones citing the rape of a nine year old are more reliable than later ones trying to change the facts? Do try to stop using the Islamaphobe tag, nobody believes it!

Note; child brides; not the sexual abuse of hundreds of children. Extra marital sex is actually forbidden in the Koran.

Absolute rubbish, not only are four wife permitted, (the pervert had at lest 12), but the Koran permits the rape of slaves, or don't they count as extra marital? I can give you the suras if you like!

I present two articles; one by a Jewish scholar, one by a Muslim reporter.

Neither deny what is written in the Hadiths; but the latter two do question, with good reason, it's accuracy; but do accept that her age is used as an excuse by some Muslims, even today, for child brides.

Does the source of the quotations matter if said quotations have not been altered? As for evidence you present suggesting Aisha was sixteen, or thereabouts, this is perfectly irrelevant to any Muslim who believes Islamic scripture to be the literal word of Allah. If scripture states married at six, consummated at nine this is what many will indeed believe.

You do realize the rest of your lengthy post goes on to answer this question in the affirmative, don't you?

No, it doesn't.

It does say that some Muslims believe it does.

I offer you the same advice as above; read the articles linked to.

Islam does permit child brides because the fake prophet married a 6 year old and raped her when she was 9, it's all in the scripture, only apologists believe otherwise.