1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

will the victims be able to take legal action against the Police?

I believe they've already started, but how can tax payers money compensate these children I don't know.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I believe they've already started, but how can tax payers money compensate these children I don't know.

Better to sue the Imams that teach this sort of thing is ok

• Like 2

You could use some lessons in history:

The Spanish wiped out complete civilisations in the Caribs (Christoph Colombo) and South America (Pizzaro, Cortez) many popes ordered wars and extermination of heretics (Albinienses, crusades), modern times Serbia etc etc

You could use some lessons in history:

The Spanish wiped out complete civilisations in the Caribs (Christoph Colombo) and South America (Pizzaro, Cortez) many popes ordered wars and extermination of heretics (Albinienses, crusades), modern times Serbia etc etc

What the hell has that got to do with 1400 young girls being abused by one section of the community in present day Rotherham. "Ah"ok I get it, those young children and their families will know and agree with your connection.

• Like 2

Yes, Gavin Boby, the guy who fights Mosque planning applications for free will also sue the police on the same basis.

P.S The local council are trying to drive through a Mosque application near my brothers house against the objections of 90% of the residents! they should build it in a more amenable area such as Woking.

Edited by Steely Dan

Better to sue the Imams that teach this sort of thing is ok

UK Laws permit up to seven years jail for incitement to hatred / violence. I understand there have only been a few convictions In my mind it's failures of the UK justice system that urgently need to be addressed. As well as throughly investigating both the criminals and those who utterly failed in their duty of care.

There is a Pakistani bloke who is a good financial analyst who said something similar and lamented how unwilling the British seemed to teach and assert their own culture, thanks again for that progressives.
  • Like 1

Whew! As an Aussie I am so glad that the British press were not allowed to mention Rolf Harris' origins. (Although my aboriginal mates reckon that a mere 200 years doesn't stop a Brit being a Brit, so which country does he really belong to???).

PS I presume Jimmy Saville was also Pakistani? Along with Ralph Bonner Pink, MP (sexually abused his daughter).

There is a list of dozens of MPs and political figures who have been convicted of a variety of sex abuse charges, including torture of young children. (http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/mpscovictedofsexoffense.html) Strangely, they all have Anglo-Saxon sounding names. Must have changed them on arrival in the UK from whatever Muslim / Arab / African / Asian den of iniquity from which they really came.

Why shouldn't the Muslim Pakistani community take collective responsibility/ blame and even collective punishment too when they clearly have a systemic problem within their society.

Catholics should, following your logic, also all take collective responsibility for the sexual abuse committed by their very own Church priests and other Church members.

The Protestant and Catholic Anglo-Saxons and Celts - and the Royal Family - could take responsibility for Sir Jimmy Savile's extensive abuses.

The secular humanists could also take collective responsibility and prostrate themselves in the streets in light of the widespread abuse of children by non-clergy currently being documented at a Royal Inquiry into Sex Abuse in Australia.

The increasing numbers of complaints of and convictions for sexual abuse by native English (& Welsh & Irish & Scottish, to be fair) indeed indicates a systemic problem. But to align the problem of child sexual abuse with Islamaphobia is entirely illogical.

Are people in the UK starting to wake up?

The soon to be minority white population of Britain has known most of this for years.'.

The fear of being branded 'racist' and the fear of immigrants living in their locality taking action against them has kept them silent and praying that 'somebody' will do something about it.

I deliberately did not use the word so loved by the left wing...'Community'...This implies everybody gets along...Locality will suffice.

• Like 2

In the early 1970's talk radio came to London with some creep by the name of Brian Hayes presenting.

He had a chat show about immigration and who was for/against immigration.

My next door neighbour was with me .

I said it was all staged .He disagreed.He was pro immigration.

I said ok lets phone and see .

He was asked by the operator of talk radio if he was pro or anti immigration.He said pro.

I was asked the same question...

He was put on within a couple of minutes.I was left holding a line for the length of the program and had merely a few seconds before being cut off due to 'out of time'.

I believe there was only one other person on the radio that spoke against immigration.

• Like 1

Whew! As an Aussie I am so glad that the British press were not allowed to mention Rolf Harris' origins. (Although my aboriginal mates reckon that a mere 200 years doesn't stop a Brit being a Brit, so which country does he really belong to???).

PS I presume Jimmy Saville was also Pakistani? Along with Ralph Bonner Pink, MP (sexually abused his daughter).

There is a list of dozens of MPs and political figures who have been convicted of a variety of sex abuse charges, including torture of young children. (http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/mpscovictedofsexoffense.html) Strangely, they all have Anglo-Saxon sounding names. Must have changed them on arrival in the UK from whatever Muslim / Arab / African / Asian den of iniquity from which they really came.

Why shouldn't the Muslim Pakistani community take collective responsibility/ blame and even collective punishment too when they clearly have a systemic problem within their society.
Catholics should, following your logic, also all take collective responsibility for the sexual abuse committed by their very own Church priests and other Church members.

The Protestant and Catholic Anglo-Saxons and Celts - and the Royal Family - could take responsibility for Sir Jimmy Savile's extensive abuses.

The secular humanists could also take collective responsibility and prostrate themselves in the streets in light of the widespread abuse of children by non-clergy currently being documented at a Royal Inquiry into Sex Abuse in Australia.

The increasing numbers of complaints of and convictions for sexual abuse by native English (& Welsh & Irish & Scottish, to be fair) indeed indicates a systemic problem. But to align the problem of child sexual abuse with Islamaphobia is entirely illogical.

We all know that sexual abuse can be carried out by people of different colour, reIigion or nationality. What this thread is about is the racial element brought about by some Muslim men purposely targeting young WHITE children, and the failure of the broader Muslim community to condemn such vile acts, added to this fact, those who should have protected these vulnerable WHITE children choose through intimidation or/ and instructed by their political masters( Labour politicians) to keep quite about it. Unfortunately it's people like You the PC brigade who are also responsible, pretending and then apologising for the actions of these animals. If these acts had not been covered up and swept under the carpet( this was the Fourth inquiry regarding Rotherham, what happened to those?) then perhaps some of these children would not have to face a lifetime of nightmares.

• Like 1

In the early 1970's talk radio came to London with some creep by the name of Brian Hayes presenting.

He had a chat show about immigration and who was for/against immigration.

My next door neighbour was with me .

I said it was all staged .He disagreed.He was pro immigration.

I said ok lets phone and see .

He was asked by the operator of talk radio if he was pro or anti immigration.He said pro.

I was asked the same question...

He was put on within a couple of minutes.I was left holding a line for the length of the program and had merely a few seconds before being cut off due to 'out of time'.

I believe there was only one other person on the radio that spoke against immigration.

Judging by the majority audience response to any speaker that dares speak against a certain type of immigrant on the ( Australian ) ABC Q & A show, I think they must vet the audience and ban anyone not pro illegal immigrant.

• Like 1

This is not the first case, and I suspect that The PC Police will be trying to suggest it;s a racist witch hunt. I suspect this type of behaviour is endemic within such communities.

It was and as far as I know still going on in my old home town police afraid to be called racist

Billy Bragg has a an interesting perspective.

"he news from Rotherham this week - 1400 children abused while the authorities did nothing - is shocking. Some have been quick to use the fact that this abuse was perpetrated by men of Pakistani heritage to make racist and Islamophobic points. But if you look at other recent scandals of men abusing children, you'll find that what they have is common is not their ethnicity or faith, but their ability to escape reproach.

Catholic priests, national celebrities and Pakistani men in Rotherham were each able to rely on the reluctance of those in authority - social services, police, sometimes even the victim's own families - to challenge their behaviour. In each case, the authorities gave these evil men the benefit of the doubt, while telling their victims that it was their fault that they were being abused.

There needs to be a change of attitude towards the victims of abuse, they need to be listened to and evidence of their abuse needs to be gathered so that their abusers can be prosecuted. And no excuses should be accepted from the authorities as to why they didn't collect evidence and act on it. Nothing, not rank, fame, ethnicity nor wealth should stand in the way of bringing such evil men to justice."

• Like 2

"he news from Rotherham this week - 1400 children abused while the authorities did nothing - is shocking. Some have been quick to use the fact that this abuse was perpetrated by men of Pakistani heritage to make racist and Islamophobic points. But if you look at other recent scandals of men abusing children, you'll find that what they have is common is not their ethnicity or faith, but their ability to escape reproach.

Catholic priests, national celebrities and Pakistani men in Rotherham were each able to rely on the reluctance of those in authority - social services, police, sometimes even the victim's own families - to challenge their behaviour. In each case, the authorities gave these evil men the benefit of the doubt, while telling their victims that it was their fault that they were being abused.

There needs to be a change of attitude towards the victims of abuse, they need to be listened to and evidence of their abuse needs to be gathered so that their abusers can be prosecuted. And no excuses should be accepted from the authorities as to why they didn't collect evidence and act on it. Nothing, not rank, fame, ethnicity nor wealth should stand in the way of bringing such evil men to justice."

Well Billy only 1 group out of that list targeted a specific group ie non muslims

Well Billy only 1 group out of that list targeted a specific group ie non muslims

Not wrong, but Bragg still makes a good point. For a variety of reasons certain people/groups are above the law in the UK.

How many times have us lot criticised other countries including Thailand for the same failing?

Not wrong, but Bragg still makes a good point. For a variety of reasons certain people/groups are above the law in the UK.

How many times have us lot criticised other countries including Thailand for the same failing?

A hardened leftie like Bragg seeing the light....?I don't think so.

No, neither do I.

A hardened leftie like Bragg seeing the light....?I don't think so.

Just a bit of background information on the Rotherham area. The MP for Rotherham during this period was Labours Dennis McShane, who has since been sent to prison for fiddling his expenses. The national Labour Party wanted to keep this all under wraps, maybe because they din't know what was happening, including the Leader of the Labour Party, Ed Miliband who just happens to be the MP for Doncaster north a Full 10 miles away.

Ruzwana Bashir . . .

bashir_ruzwana_abosch_400x400.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruzwana_Bashir

http://www.peek.com/about

Childhood sexual abuse[edit]

Bashir is a British Pakistani. On 29th August 2014, Bashir wrote an article in The Guardian in relation to the aftermath of the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal. She wrote the article specifically to mention that not only white girls, but also ethnic minority girls like herself were abused too. She wrote that she grew up in a small community of a few hundred British-Pakistanis in Skipton, less than 60 miles from Rotherham. When she was 10, a Pakistani neighbour started sexually abusing her. At age 28, ten years after she left Skipton, she was finally able to garner the courage to return and testify against her abuser. Once the police began the investigation, another victim came forward. A male victim by the name of Sohail described how he too had been abused almost 20 years before Ruzwana was. Due to the combined testimony, the perpetrator was jailed for eight years. Within a few weeks another young woman in the community by the name of Sara, emboldened by the conviction, came forward and also told the police that a relative had raped her for several years. It had started before Sara was in her teens. Ruzwana and Sohail had supported her through the process of taking the case to court. Ruzwana stated that after the convictions, they were not celebrated by their families and friends. On the contrary, they were shunned. Ruzwana states that the mindset of the immigrant Pakistani elders need to change.[28]

The truth, by definition, can not be racist.

It's true these were Pakistanis, to say otherwise is simply not the truth

It's true these were Muslims, to say otherwise is simply not the truth.

If you speak the truth then no right minded person can call you racist.

• Like 1

The truth, by definition, can not be racist.

It's true these were Pakistanis, to say otherwise is simply not the truth

It's true these were Muslims, to say otherwise is simply not the truth.

If you speak the truth then no right minded person can call you racist.

Indeed. But it's becoming apparent the abuse is not actually restricted to non-Muslim white girls.