Sometimes The Days Just Get Brighter !

pgrahmm

Just interested anybody have any photographs of these fantastic Thai women that we could have a look at?

This may clarify a few things, thanks

I see your point, the "good ones" are short, fat, ugly, and desperate, like my wife, only 5 feet tall and already a hefty 99 pounds.

post-148604-0-60380800-1409360554_thumb.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just interested anybody have any photographs of these fantastic Thai women that we could have a look at?

Yeah - knock yourself and your negative connotations out.....

Anyone that puts Pattaya and Lous (forgot the e?) in his moniker pretty much explains himself.....

post-114384-0-24723600-1409362962_thumb.

Edited by pgrahmm

Anyone that puts Pattaya and Lous (forgot the e?) in his moniker pretty much explains himself.....

I think he forgot the i and then the e.

I will be 65 in feb, In all my travels and world travel,

It is better to RENT THAN TO BUY!

So, at 65 you're not looking for friendship, companionship, understanding, the chance to love & be loved ? Not looking for someone to grow old together with ?

You imply that if you find a keeper amongst your rentals or maybe a keeper from a bank or school teacher or the like, you'll just keep renting ? I wish you the best of luck, but me thinks you will die a very lonely & sad old man. But, to each his own !

Just sayin. Cheers..... Mal.

The Thai women are some of the most beautiful in the world and I concur that if you find a good one that stays good and does not change for the worse as you both grow older then you are a very blessed (or skilled) person. Unfortunately in the 30 plus years that I have lived in Asia that is the exception and not the rule. I am truly envious if you have that situation and congratulate you if you are able to keep it. I really do hope you can maintain that life, it sounds wonderful.

Maybe we should see your fantastic photo first- handsome man: young, fit, slim, Clooney look-a-like etc

I guess most posters wont feel it inappropriate to post photos of wives/gf, but a few thoughts, after saying first, my gf is physically attractive:

Beauty is skin-deep. Most blokes dont notice if their significant other has had a haircut, or could tell you what clothes she went out in (ever looked for yours in a supermarket or wherever and dont know what colour she is wearing??!). So other things are way more important than looks, although most wont want to be seen out with a real ugly.

If you see a real looker, 'she' is probably a lady-boy. Maybe your taste- up to you.

Even If not a lady-boy be ready to wait hours while she does her make-up, ready to greet her public.

And be aware she needs constant reassurance how beautiful she is-not only from you but also from other men- and women. Real lookers are trouble.

But from your post it seems you have not been as fortunate as many posters in this thread, who, like me, have found a girl that makes them very happy. Sorry for you. Keep looking.

After two failed marriages and other western relationships, I know when I am well off with my gf- and very happy. And whether or not you would like her picture is not on my radar.

I think a happy marriage, whether in Thailand or elsewhere, depends on both people treating each other with respect and genuine love and affection.

Most Thai men treat women abominably (judging from all the stories I have heard from Thai pooying), and so a Western man, even if he is basically chauvinist, is usually smart enough to know that a woman needs a smile and a hug and a nod of approval and words of praise for food or looks or whatever.

I take care you, you take care me. Simple.

There is not such thing as the "right" Thai lady, only more gullible men. Thai women are very very simple females from a feudal third world country, they must be treated as being extremely privileged to have met a western man

There is not such thing as the "right" Thai lady, only more gullible men. Thai women are very very simple females from a feudal third world country, they must be treated as being extremely privileged to have met a western man

Sorry to respectfully disagree <> we hear about so many "wrong" ones that the good ones have to qualify as something which in your example would be the opposite and that would be "right".......and there are a good many of those too......and, you're correct - many gullible on both sides of the line that you drew....

The good women only want what most of the women around the world expect out of a man.....I also refuse to qualify the Thai men/women (because there are some good Thai men also) as lower life forms as you seem wont to do......

Everything we say here mirrors ourselves.....let your light so shine.....

Great to see so many upbeat stories. I'm very happy with my Thai G/F of 8 years. I must say though that the OP can't be as lucky as he thinks. He's watching Baseball.

Hey LOL - baseball takes an attention span......playing or watching there's an expectancy and anticipation with every pitch and situation.....if not watching the narrow eye of the televison there's movement all over the field - playing wise it's the only sport that if you fail you're "naked" out there with no immediate chance to redeem yourself - or - if you fail hitting you immediately get to go sit with your team mates that you just let down......not a mood swing or adrenaline sport.....

Raised on baseball...in the family and in the blood + still play a toned down version - follow one team - best of both worlds - wake up 6:30 - 7:30 and the night USA games start at 9:15........lucky to be able to watch the games + still plenty of other lucky time to be had.....but when luck meets timing - - - - I put the remote down.....wink.png

Think I've got this one figured out wai2.gif

Great to see so many upbeat stories. I'm very happy with my Thai G/F of 8 years. I must say though that the OP can't be as lucky as he thinks. He's watching Baseball.

Hey LOL - baseball takes an attention span......playing or watching there's an expectancy and anticipation with every pitch and situation.....if not watching the narrow eye of the televison there's movement all over the field - playing wise it's the only sport that if you fail you're "naked" out there with no immediate chance to redeem yourself - or - if you fail hitting you immediately get to go sit with your team mates that you just let down......not a mood swing or adrenaline sport.....

Raised on baseball...in the family and in the blood + still play a toned down version - follow one team - best of both worlds - wake up 6:30 - 7:30 and the night USA games start at 9:15........lucky to be able to watch the games + still plenty of other lucky time to be had.....but when luck meets timing - - - - I put the remote down.....wink.png

I'm English and enjoy cricket, especially the Test cricket that plays over 5 days. Now that's an attention span.

I'm English and enjoy cricket, especially the Test cricket that plays over 5 days. Now that's an attention span.

Sorry about that.....it doesn't need an attention span - it needs a vacation time request.....I was rained in one day and watched Cricket for about 5 hours trying to figure it out...they played all that time and then stopped until the next day - I knew as much then as when I'd started watching....I've played ball with some Cricketeers that were trying to learn and we always have to tell them to throw the bat down before they ran.....funny to watch them try and catch a ball on the fly but some eventually learned.....

Edited by pgrahmm

i have had the same GF for just over 20 yrs. she does not let me help with anything. if we go shopping she carries all the bags. if i fold towels she takes them all out to the line again and says they are not dry. i just try to help sometimes. oh sure she watched me cook spaghetti, french toast etc [all kinds of western foods] and then one day just kicked me out of the kitchen. she does all of that now. she cleans the pool, takes care of the garden, washes the car, and even shines my shoes. i do squat.

i have worked here for almost 30 yrs. i would say i don't work too hard. she says she doesn't care. she wants to take care of me. i would give her any thing she asked for but she never asks. when i try to buy her nicer brand name things she gets upset and goes for cheapie things. now and then i get my way and get her things i want to get for her.

a few yrs ago we were out driving around and i asked her if she wanted to learn to drive a car. and she said no. we were driving past a driver ed biz so i just went in and asked how much. they told me and i told her she was going to sign up. she was freaking out! she took her lessons and got her license and i bought her a new Nissan march. the first 2 or 3 months she said her heart was about to pop out of her chest she was so excited.

i complained once to a close Thai friend that she was doing everything and i wasn't doing anything and he just said, 'so. you are a lucky guy' hmmm i guess i am.

Are you NOT in Thailand with your scared rabbit of the Western world. Sounds like she has occupied a space that is a comfort to her for a country girl. Education??? Nil?

I think he forgot the i and then the e.

Only three pictures from the many that have replied to this post - say no more proves my point for sure laugh.png

I can only agree with these stories, the last 10 years marriage with my thai wife "Lamai" has been the best years in my whole life. Has been married 3 times before. biggrin.png

Never give in! I'm the same, 3 ex English wives. 1 TGF and she's a good 'un. Always buying me stuff. Happy as a pig in shit :-)

And what exactly is your point Pattaya Lous, or should that be Louse 555? I have nothing to hide. Mine happens to be a looker, but so what? Each to their own.

I've shown you mine, show me yours!

post-192685-0-16512000-1409447205_thumb.

post-192685-0-65899600-1409447237_thumb.

Edited by watso63

Only three pictures from the many that have replied to this post - say no more proves my point for sure xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Pattaya Lous,

Do you seriously think we are all married to ugly women? Personally, I have too much respect for my wife to post random photos of her on the internet. Did you ever stop to think that maybe a lot of the guys that are in happy relationships feel the same way? That would be like showing off photos of my motorbike, car, or house. She is a HUMAN BEING, not a piece of property!

Your comment only proves that......

1. That you look at women like objects, not as human beings, and 2. You have an immature view of what's truly important in a good relationship.

Looks may fade but inner beauty does not. Lucky for me, I am married to a woman who has both, but regardless, I would take the latter over the former any day!

Only three pictures from the many that have replied to this post - say no more proves my point for sure xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Pattaya Lous,

Do you seriously think we are all married to ugly women? Personally, I have too much respect for my wife to post random photos of her on the internet. Did you ever stop to think that maybe a lot of the guys that are in happy relationships feel the same way? That would be like showing off photos of my motorbike, car, or house. She is a HUMAN BEING, not a piece of property!

1. That you look at women like objects, not as human beings, and 2. You have an immature view of what's truly important in a good relationship.

Looks may fade but inner beauty does not. Lucky for me, I am married to a woman who has both, but regardless, I would take the latter over the former any day!

I do agree with you, but I only posted the pictures because I don't like faceless keyboard troll warriors who think they're smart and amusing. I took the bait, but as I said I've got nothing to hide. Been together 2 years. She is like no other Thai woman I know, in so many ways and on so many levels.

Pattaya Lous,

+1 - good post.......

I did so as the OP or (host) to disprove his stinking thinking.......some people have nothing more to contribute to a happy post other than a negative sullen attitude - they simply (giving too much credit in this case) have nothing more to offer......sadly.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Thai females are simple women, they want your Western cash to distribute their way. Cash For their kids and family and friends. kids from men who got sick of their greedy behaviour before. A relation with YOU is only a job, better paid than working in local factory or pulling heads off chickens for 300baht a day.

If you do not agree, I would like to challenge you to tell her that your cash has run out and then you will see how much your "Thai lovely" truly feels about you

Thai females are simple women, they want your Western cash to distribute their way. Cash For their kids and family and friends. kids from men who got sick of their greedy behaviour before. A relation with YOU is only a job, better paid than working in local factory or pulling heads off chickens for 300baht a day.

If you do not agree, I would like to challenge you to tell her that your cash has run out and then you will see how much your "Thai lovely" truly feels about you

The tone of your post infers that you have had some bitter experiences with Thai woman. It always helps at times like these to recall the wise dictum: "How you cop is how you keep."

Sorry Parmo.....already ran that test/challenge along with many others......and life is good.....

Too bad you don't give credit to the quality of women - instead painting them all with your narrow brush strokes.......maybe you should elevate your game.....or maybe your statement is a direct reflection on your situation.....