WhiteBox in Kalim

novis

Last bit of news was the owner removed the "temporary" third floor and removed some exterior structure to bring it in line with regs.

I read that report about a week ago. But I was surprised to see the 3rd floor still there 4 days ago when I passed the White Box. Although the entrance was green netted off.

• Like 2

The 'owner' of that place would not care if it had 4 or 1 floor..... as long as it is open

I think he cares:

The 10-by-12-meter terrace and the second floor must be removed. Otherwise, after seven days, the military will come tear it down.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Army-tells-White-Box-fat-cats-drop/32342#ad-image-0

That notice was written 26 July 2014. I looked at White Box on 23 August 2014 and the 3rd floor was still there same as before.

The 'owner' of that place would not care if it had 4 or 1 floor..... as long as it is open

I think he cares:

The 10-by-12-meter terrace and the second floor must be removed. Otherwise, after seven days, the military will come tear it down.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Army-tells-White-Box-fat-cats-drop/32342#ad-image-0

Do you know who owns this?

I think he cares:

Do you know who owns this?

Roberto Ugolini

There offices ( watermark ) on the bypass road near the outlet mall have closed up too ,

theres a notice in Thai on the gate aswell about an employee taking them to tribunal over a salary claim ,

All seems not well in Robertos camp at the minute.

What about Toto and Limoncello at Laguna? Those are his.Still open?

It was a few weeks ago, but Toto's looked to still be there when I went by. I sure hope it doesn't close. Probably the best Italiand food in Phuket. Not cheap though.

What about Toto and Limoncello at Laguna? Those are his.Still open?

It was a few weeks ago, but Toto's looked to still be there when I went by. I sure hope it doesn't close. Probably the best Italiand food in Phuket. Not cheap though.

I thought Toto's was owned by a different type of European person (Swedish???).