Interior Design

suiging

Should have built my new pile towards the end of the year. Help appreciated if anyone has experience or knows of a good interior design company. Too much trouble and frustration being dragged around countless furniture shops by the blood-y wife who can never make up her mind. Kinda hope someone could do it all with the wife, giving me more time for the pub !!!! :o

Edited by suiging

Should have built my new pile towards the end of the year. Help appreciated if anyone has experience or knows of a good interior design company. Too much trouble and frustration being dragged around countless furniture shops by the blood-y wife who can never make up her mind. Kinda hope someone could do it all with the wife, giving me more time for the pub !!!! :o

I watched a "Business Matters" on Pattaya Mail TV (I think it was PMTV), and it was on Decorum Furniture (South Pattaya Road, next to the Friendship Supermarket).

They mentioned that they can go to your home and design a layout to suit your needs/wishes. I didn't pay too much attention to it, but it sounds like what you may be interested in.

Cheers !

Decorum is expensive for what they do and I found, not actually very good at the whole design thing. The Thai guy who Q Kam on Sukhumvit Road past Jomtien Tesco Lotus is good and not always too expensive. Speaks excellent English and gay as they come which often means a good result in interior decoration and styling. They do the whole ensemble - furniture, drapes, all manner of upholstery etc etc. He will go to the house and then make some plans for you.

Decorum is expensive for what they do and I found, not actually very good at the whole design thing. The Thai guy who Q Kam on Sukhumvit Road past Jomtien Tesco Lotus is good and not always too expensive. Speaks excellent English and gay as they come which often means a good result in interior decoration and styling. They do the whole ensemble - furniture, drapes, all manner of upholstery etc etc. He will go to the house and then make some plans for you.

I met a couple of these kind of people when I was building my house last year. Unless you are extremely lucky, I reckon anyone you engage in Pattaya to do this sort of thing is going to cream a heck of a lot off the top. But if you can afford it, then fine.

For me it was a big hassle for me and the wife - and we frequently disagreed, but at least pretty well everything is available within the Pattaya region, and all firms will deliver. At the end of the day I probably saved a heap of money and we are both very pleased and proud of the outcome.

The choice is yours :o

Decorum expensive yes

design ok when you define exactly what you need

They have the best sofas in town (very comfortable)

They can handle everything for your interior.

Have good aftersales service.Try to find that with a thai guy.... :o

djinn,Just a happy customer;no shares or commission with them :D