Problems with Tourist visa in Vientiane Laos

2. Take a copy of you tax document and sends it to the Danish ambassade in bkk and ask for prove of income letter. Take this to Laos and apply for a new TV visa

ED visa in Laos does not require proof of income.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Take a copy of you tax document and sends it to the Danish ambassade in bkk and ask for prove of income letter. Take this to Laos and apply for a new TV visa

ED visa in Laos does not require proof of income.

Sorry Paz, I'm not talking about ED visa, just want to make it easier for him :)

2. Proofs of Residence and financial income are required next time.

why would he have proof of residency if he s a tourist? or just a hotel booking

How do u supply income requirements? a home country atm card?

An income letter could come from the Danish Embassy in Bangkok, a letter from his bank or a bank statement. I would also suggest keeping all the receipts from his ATM withdrawals.

"proof of residency" as in, NOT in Thailand maybe...

I have already replied to the same question 5-6 times if you have been reading the thread. The stamp in his passport say:

Proof of Residence in Thailand

Well then you have to go to the immigration office and ask for the proof of residence letter. You need a thai to confirm where you live.

Cost you 500 baht :)

Maybe I missed something but was getting a job with a work permit not an option?

A lot of discussion about cheapest method.

A legal job increases money.

Yes job is an option. But I belive it's rather difficult to get a legal job for a man from a non native English speaking country.

First I'm from Denmark to.

Erik, you have to options

1. Travel back to Denmark, and go the the consulate in hvisesande. Danish people can get non o multiply 90 days so he can stay here 15. Months. We can do this in Denmark cause our consulate is friend with thai royal family.

Take a copy of you yearly tax document from skat department a fly ticket and you get the visa non o multiply

Any problem give me a pm, and will try to help you

Hi Carsten, it's not me. I 50+ and have 12 months visa based on retirement. It's my neighbor and friend. How can he get a multiple non O when he is young and don't have a Thai wife?

Maybe I missed something but was getting a job with a work permit not an option?

A lot of discussion about cheapest method.

A legal job increases money.

Yes job is an option. But I belive it's rather difficult to get a legal job for a man from a non native English speaking country.

First I'm from Denmark to.

Erik, you have to options

1. Travel back to Denmark, and go the the consulate in hvisesande. Danish people can get non o multiply 90 days so he can stay here 15. Months. We can do this in Denmark cause our consulate is friend with thai royal family.

Take a copy of you yearly tax document from skat department a fly ticket and you get the visa non o multiply

Any problem give me a pm, and will try to help you

Hi Carsten, it's not me. I 50+ and have 12 months visa based on retirement. It's my neighbor and friend. How can he get a multiple non O when he is young and don't have a Thai wife?
My brother is 32 and has been living here for almost 2 years.on non o. Myself is 48 and the immigration was giving me a retirement visa on my non o from Denmark last year even I'm not 50. 1900 bath. I'm early retired by government. He just has to go to hvidesande and ask for the non o and show the income and a return fly ticket. :)

Forgot and in the checkbox check the box for tourist

I have been told it's not about the age, more you can show income every month

Edited by carstenp