Clinic near Jomtien-North Pattaya

DisparateDan

The clinic near the Jomtien Bus Station seems fine. Start down the hill from Pratumnack Hill. When you see FoodMart turn in there. In the corner across from Food Mart.

Dr. Mongkol is a Board Certified Internist. Allergist , and Rheumatologist in the US.

He tells me the exact same things Drs. in the US have been telling me for years. And I mean word for word. His nurse(wife) is an expert on cleaning and debridement of road rash.

• Like 1

The clinic near the Jomtien Bus Station seems fine. Start down the hill from Pratumnack Hill. When you see FoodMart turn in there. In the corner across from Food Mart.

Dr. Mongkol is a Board Certified Internist. Allergist , and Rheumatologist in the US.

He tells me the exact same things Drs. in the US have been telling me for years. And I mean word for word. His nurse(wife) is an expert on cleaning and debridement of road rash.

I'll go to the foot of our stairs !!!

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1039450

I have been to that car park SIX times this week (Airport Bus stuff), so I know how to find it.

Thanks very much

I agree Dr Mongkol is good and is my first choice for most illnesses, but note he does not do any surgery, however minor.