Site Survey and Inspection for Land in Cha Am

Site Survey and Inspection Request for Land in Cha Am. (about 4 Rai)

I would like to inquire if anyone knows of a qualified company in the Hua Hin and/or Cha Am area that can perform a land site survey / inspection. We currently have copies of the Chanote titles and will be back in Cha Am to verify the land titles with the local land office in Cha Am on Monday 01 SEP 2014. Of course prior to any land purchase we need to do out due diligence

We would like to test and survey the land to see if there will be any issues for future construction for a family home, drill a water well, land fill requirements and other building issues/permits.

i.e. Consideration for future provision of mains services, roads (existing and proposed) whether the land is liable to flooding or drought, suitability of the environment for potential use, and advice on permit requirements (for particular types of buildings).

Please PM me or reply to post here.

Thank you all!

-BBurns-

The land office can provide an inspection for a small fee and will answer all the above questions. If you are purchasing 4 Rai I expect you are the other side of the bypass in Nong Yao or further towards Klong Tien at North Beach end? Nong Yao is lovely daytime but once sunsets is a different world. Klong Tien provides good services and is not prone to any flooding.

PattayaPhom,

Thank you for your reply.

We are currently looking at about 4 Rai in Baan Bo, naiyang area (north end Cha Am; near the nature park mountains on the side of the mountains facing the beach.)

Unfortunately the land owners did a "bait and switch" once we arrived. Even thought we had copies of the land titles and a copy of the area map from the local land office. They wanted to charge us 250,000 THB more then previously offered. So we just politely told him our counter offer and left it at that. No worries and no hurry. (Cha Cha).

Not to sound like a Cheap Charlie but our max budget is around 800,000. THB per Rai. Possible but challenging.

Again thank you for your advice and quick response.

-BB-

The land office can provide an inspection for a small fee and will answer all the above questions. If you are purchasing 4 Rai I expect you are the other side of the bypass in Nong Yao or further towards Klong Tien at North Beach end? Nong Yao is lovely daytime but once sunsets is a different world. Klong Tien provides good services and is not prone to any flooding.