Pet Market (animal Market)

jdinasia

I am looking for a mate/companion for Bruiser .. our female chihuahua (mixed or at least not an 'A')

I am also looking for a snake or lizard to live outside in a pen/cage of fairly good size ...

anyone know of a weekend pet market or something similar? or should I head back up to BKK?

No pet market here as such,the weekend market on (called chatuchuk)on first road on way to chalong(running between the two chao fa rds)has the Phuket pet shop.Their shop is near saphan hin on the road that follows the klong,opposite side of khlong from where viehicle registration is.Is nearer to town tho.If they don't have what you are looking the go to Bangkok weekly and may save you the trip

• 1 month later...

ah ... my personal dog drowning troll

is back ............ Noodles I love you!

but EN .... there aren't that many strays in my neighborhood ... <0> and I doubt they'd be a good mate for my chihuahua.

but if I find a stray ... and take it in ... I won't be threatening to drown it... and then later claiming it was just hyperbole ...

Edited by jdinasia

Ah, My personal dog drowning troll's back, Noodles I love you!

Though, EN, There aren't that many strays in my neighbourhood, Also, I doubt they'd be a good mate for my chihuahua.

Though, if I find a stray and take it in, I won't be threatening to drown it and then later claim it was just hyperbole.

:DNow....thats...easier....to ....read....

Edited by Lacoste