Why Thais Love/Hate farang - and opposite

SMSinBangkok

The normal xenophobic Thai thought of Europe and USA, a world which is very unfair according to the Thai Elite and "the invisible power", is: Western ideas are not suitable for Thais (uttered by the "invisible power" on numerous occasions during the last 60 years). Basically, all foreigners can .. themselves. This is Thailand, we are Thais, and you will never be able to understand us (because we are Buddhist and have many strange beliefs including ghosts). Why do we charge foreigners 10 times more than Thais at numerous tourist attractions in Thailand? It is because we think all Farang are stinking full of money and they are so stupid they will pay no matter how much we ask...

Side story: My ex-girlfriend phoned me up today and told me her mother had died. Her mother abandoned her and her sister when they were babies to go live with her new lover in Bangkok. Now that the mother, which I have never met, died, the mother´s boyfriend had the audacity to phone me and ask if I could cover the cost of the funeral.

F...... you puchai Thai..... (I have never met you, I and hope sincerely, I never will).

Thai girls are nice (Read: Beautiful, sexy and accommodating, Thai men, geeees... nothing in common, what do you want to talk about???)

Best regards

Martin

Martin, So your ex-GF asked you to pay for her mother's funeral because her stepdad wouldn't pay?

After her and her sister were abandoned they didn't perchance become entertainers of the night to support themselves?

Is that were you met her or was it in the women's underwear section in Central?

Martin, ... Is that were you met her or was it in the women's underwear section in Central?

AFT ... dating tips ... Man, where were you when I needed a Wingman ... laugh.png

I like it !

OH ... BTW ... I was warned off trying my luck around the cosmetic counters

of the Department Stores ... I might be in for a surprise ... w00t.gif

• Like 1