"official Nokia Store"--where?

cloghead

Does anyone know where the Official Nokia Store/Dealer moved to (or if it even still exists)??? It used to be on the east side of Sukhumvit next to the large Numchai building. The old Nokia building is now a Bangkok Bank branch.

I'm not talking about stores that sell Nokia phones--they're everywhere and can't help me with my problem. I was told the 'official' store is now on the 3rd floor of Pattaya Festival--Beach Road--but looked yesterday with no joy...

Found this site:

http://www.nokia.com/th-th/store-locator/?action=storeSearch&qt=*&tags=Nokia_Care_Location&country=TH

The Thai adress is:

โนเกียแคร์เซ็นเตอร์ พัทยา โนเกียแคร์เซ็นเตอร์ ที่อยู่: 565/53 หมู่ 10 ตำบลหนองปรือ ตำบลบางละมุง (ใกล้บิ๊กซี พัทยา) 20150, บางละมุง
โทรศัพท์: 038-374-628

Nokia Care Center Pattaya
565/53 Moo 10

Tambon Nong Prue

Banglamung (Pattaya Big C)

20150, Banglamung.
Phone: 038-374-628

565 Moo 10 is effectively the adress of Big C.

So this means it is either in or close by Big C on Sukhumvit on the west side of Sukhumvit near South Pattaya road.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Strangely enough I noticed it only yesterday when shopping at Big C South Pattaya.

It is on the street that runs along the northern side of the Big C complex which runs from Sukhumvit into the old shopping zone. Many food carts on one side and businesses like AAA insurance on the same side as Nokia. It is well signed.

Good luck

• Like 1

You better get there quick. smile.png I predict there won't even be a Nokia center soon .. they're a sinking ship. Their current range of smartphones are very ordinary and Windows just doesn't work as well on cell phones IMO. They always had a rep for producing ugly phones, and they haven't done much to change that with their current range.

Edited by tropo

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if Nokia opened a SC in Central Festival as of yet. GF has a phone still under warranty and the last time (back in November) we were at the Big C location, they were in the process of packing up at that location and relocating to Central Festival or so we were told. Appreciate any feedback and yes their phones I can attest to are not very good.

Edited by jwdub

You better get there quick. smile.png I predict there won't even be a Nokia center soon .. they're a sinking ship. Their current range of smartphones are very ordinary and Windows just doesn't work as well on cell phones IMO. They always had a rep for producing ugly phones, and they haven't done much to change that with their current range.

Nokia doesn't make phones anymore, They sold that part of their company to Microsoft in 2013. They have licensed the name and some tech to other companies to use but I would be that they are essentially gone as a major hand held phone company.

I had an N8 and loved it. There were some issues and android was a better OS then Symbian, but at least I still had some privacy with Symbian.

Nokia doesn't make phones anymore, They sold that part of their company to Microsoft in 2013. They have licensed the name and some tech to other companies to use but I would be that they are essentially gone as a major hand held phone company.

I had an N8 and loved it. There were some issues and android was a better OS then Symbian, but at least I still had some privacy with Symbian.

I've used Nokia phones since the 90's. My current phone is a Nokia Slide 2007 model. Only my wife carries a smart phone.smile.png