Tipping At Devil's Den?

quandow

The price seems high enough that a tip wouldn't be necessary

how much of a cut do you think the girls are getting out of this ?

if the service at any business has been exceptional by an employee, irrespective of the of the listed prices, nothing wrong with tipping, this goes for restaurants and every other service type business...

The price seems high enough that a tip wouldn't be necessary

how much of a cut do you think the girls are getting out of this ?

if the service at any business has been exceptional by an employee, irrespective of the of the listed prices, nothing wrong with tipping, this goes for restaurants and every other service type business...

And by not tipping them the customer is the bad person? That's a weird logic. If they're not happy with the payment, they should leave.

I, as well as others, I'm sure, are not not familiar with the "Devil's Den".. I think if you give us with more information as to what type of service was provided and what you paid then I think we could more accurately advise you concerning your inquiry about a tip.

I, as well as others, I'm sure, are not not familiar with the "Devil's Den".. I think if you give us with more information as to what type of service was provided and what you paid then I think we could more accurately advise you concerning your inquiry about a tip.

+ 1

May need to plan an itinerary for the rising curiosity index......