England v Norway

gennisis

I'm English, I don't care. Neither do most. I have no interest. Years of being represented by a pathetic bunch of spoilt brats, why would I support, or have the slightest bit of interest in, them? 24 years since 1990, when they actually gave a $#!t. Fv<k them.

think if you believe they're "representing" you you've got bigger problems than them being spoilt brats. but hey. then we're into the whole 'patriotism' thing again.

it's never him is it? never his gods-awful tactics and sheer incompetence?

"Manager Roy Hodgson admitted that England may continue to play in front of small crowds during their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign.

Hodgson's side were watched by 40,181 during the 1-0 win over Norway and will face San Marino, Estonia and Lithuania.

"We'll find it hard to bring attendances back to very high levels because the opponents we're playing won't excite the public," said Hodgson.

"They're not the teams that normally attract full houses."

• Like 1

it's never him is it? never his gods-awful tactics and sheer incompetence?

"Manager Roy Hodgson admitted that England may continue to play in front of small crowds during their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign.

Hodgson's side were watched by 40,181 during the 1-0 win over Norway and will face San Marino, Estonia and Lithuania.

"We'll find it hard to bring attendances back to very high levels because the opponents we're playing won't excite the public," said Hodgson.

"They're not the teams that normally attract full houses."

I don't think it is the opposition England fans come to get excited about Roy , isn't it the England team who should be exciting and entertaining the crowd. Man is he a spin doctor or what.

Nice to finally go to Wembley to see an England match. From a football perspective I've had more fun sitting on a park bench watching ducks!

Mind you it's always a deeply frustrating sight watching a team struggle to break down a parked bus strategy (reminded me a lot of Arsenal on a bad day) and were such a performance delivered in similar circs on the Prem many home fans would ultimately live with it as three points ground out. Because its England everyone demands entertainment as well as the result.

Enough there to suggest that a decent team can be built - ultimately with a different manager.

Like Wenger, Roy seems to have no collection of strategies to get the ball over and through the brick wall defence. Once tippy tappy and passing it across the line in the folorn hope that someone is going to leave a gap has failed for 20 minutes there has to be something else. I notice that Wilshere has started to develop an effective dink over the defence - needs better signalling and forwards prepared to hit it on the volley.

he's definitely losing it. proper seen his arse with the press last night. he's finally beginning to get exposed as what he is.

"Roy Hodgson annoyed about criticism of England team. In fact, very annoyed. "Absolute f***ing b******s."

That match ruined my sleep. I fell asleep near the end of the first half, woke up about 10 minutes after the game and couldn't get back to sleep again. I hate Hodgson.

Just another reason why, aside of the world cup i just don't bother with England games. Its invariably dreadful football. Even when we have some real talent available, as we have now, its all coached out of them for internationals and they too become stereotyped and robotic.

Watching England play is a thoroughly depressing experience and Hodgson is an FA yes man who's football knowledge is seemingly years out of date.

Can you believe Hodgson said he reckons he did a decent job at the world cup and the FA agreed with him. English football has no chance.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1