What Books Would You Recommend For Teaching Grammar

Hi all

What books would you recommend for teaching grammar to thai kids aged 6-10 years old who have a pretty good grasp of English speaking but have not really been introduced to the grammar rules

Something interesting and progressive would be cool, especially if it encourages play/game ideas as they love to compete against each other

Thanks

JAF

Hi all

What books would you recommend for teaching grammar to thai kids aged 6-10 years old who have a pretty good grasp of English speaking but have not really been introduced to the grammar rules

Something interesting and progressive would be cool, especially if it encourages play/game ideas as they love to compete against each other

Thanks

JAF

I'm probably not much help, but I wouldn't bother teaching grammar to kids that young. They'll get enough of it at school with their Thai teachers because that's all they can teach in most cases. You're JustAnotherFarang and what really need from Farangs is practice speaking. I always thought the Side By Side book series was the simplest, most straight forward way of teaching grammar without boring the crap out of students.