Campingaz Gas refill bottle

raybarrell

With many power outageswhere I live, It would be useful if I could buy refill a gas bottles for my Camingaz Lumogaz R lantern. It was bought in U.K. and I am hoping that a member may know where I can buy Gas refill bottle for this Lantern in Pattaya/,Chonburi/ Rayong areas? Thank you.

There is a big petrol / lpg station on sukumvit north Pattaya on the right hand side heading out towards Bangkok.(so south carriageway) Its called Tien Chai as far as I know its the only place in town that will refill stand alone gas bottles.

Not familiar with your UK rig/brand, but am pretty sure I've seen Coleman products widely available in Tesco & Big C in Pattaya.

If you just need it for cooking, then take a stroll down Soi Khaotalo, just East of the Railroad tracks. On your right as you head East, there's a shop that probably sells the standard Thai version of burner-on-top-of-gas tank. They have a gazillion hatchets & machetes on display out front. Cooking stuff in the back.

I think I used to pay 250 THB (after tank deposit) for a good sized tank that would last my 4 burner stove for a couple months.

There's 2 places on Khaotalo that will swap you an empty tank for a full one. They're a bit further east on both sides of the road (same owner), near where they have the giant night market.

When I lived in Banglamung proper (N. Pattaya), I'd take my tank to where the taxi's get fuel & they'd re-fill my tank.

Makro sells a two burner version with a hose to attach to the tank. I bought one for my mother-in-law.......she still cooks on charcoal over a clay pot though biggrin.png.

GOOD LUCK getting an email reply from that other company.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...