Trouble Accessing Websites

bino

I'm using TRUE ADSL, and ever since Sunday evening I have had problems connecting to many stateside / foreign websites. After waiting for minutes, a network error is returned.

A tracert on the sites I try to access shows me that my requests are timing out as they navigate through TRUE connections, and apparently not making it out of Thailand.

This is happening to approximately 50% of the sites that I try to access. (Fortunately.... no problem accessing Thaivisa. (yet.))

Is this happening to anyone else? It's starting to drive me ****ing bananas... can't get any work done. :o

I'm using TRUE ADSL, and ever since Sunday evening I have had problems connecting to many stateside / foreign websites. After waiting for minutes, a network error is returned.

A tracert on the sites I try to access shows me that my requests are timing out as they navigate through TRUE connections, and apparently not making it out of Thailand.

This is happening to approximately 50% of the sites that I try to access. (Fortunately.... no problem accessing Thaivisa. (yet.))

Is this happening to anyone else? It's starting to drive me ****ing bananas... can't get any work done. :o

I'm not sure what is the reason for your problem but I have experienced the same thing.

We have True ADSL router LAN with 3 PCs. Whenever my son plays one particular online game on his PC and after he exits the game nothing goes! only domestic is possible and very slow at that, I have no idea why this is so.

I solved the problem by simply switching off the router modem for 1-2 minutes and then power it up again and everything is back to normal.

try to reset (off-on) your modem from time to time --- it works for me.

opalhort