Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

Which catagory do you fall into in your list?

Perhaps frustrated.

Yes.

Frustrated.

Subcategory: Frustrated by the state the human species is in ( particularly some TV posters).

I would feel more frustrated that a member of the human race (that's questionable come to think of it) has just hacked off my Grandma's head, rather than some TV posters comments.

Don't you agree?

Yes I agree.

And do you agree that at this point we do not know why the nutter chopped off a grandmother's head?

The fact that he also attacked a cat (not a pig) could be an indication.

And no, I do not like muslim believers (because I do not like any believers), and yes I hate muslim fundamentalists (because I hate all fundamentalists), but is there a link with the news story? So far, only lots of old fart whinging racists jumping on the story.

And if you question that the nutter is a member of the human race, you are perfectly in line with the Conquistadores and the Nazis.

Let me guess.

You are a social worker hooked on civil rights.

You don't live in the real world.

Your posts display that you are in someway agreeable that this acceptable.

You are sad case.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm a sceptic but 'recent convert' and head chopping...

The further disturbing element of this story is how the government tries to convince us that up is down, anything other than Islam. This is similar to the Foot Hood shooting in the USA where it was labeled "workplace violence." At a certain point, negligence can no longer explain the actions of governments willfully abandoning reason.

Well, that would also explain the sad demise of the cat and rose bed.

Well I'm a sceptic but 'recent convert' and head chopping...

The further disturbing element of this story is how the government tries to convince us that up is down, anything other than Islam. This is similar to the Foot Hood shooting in the USA where it was labeled "workplace violence." At a certain point, negligence can no longer explain the actions of governments willfully abandoning reason.

I honestly can't see any other reason than that they want some kind of civil unrest in Europe and the US.

Nowhere ever has two or more large ethnic or religious groups lived peacefully side by side, integrated and prospered together.

Why would anyone think it would be different this time.

• Like 1

In the Café today for a bite to eat, read the cafes paper, standard fare, "The Sun " the most sold , and a quality Newspaper in the U.K.

The Sun put this story around page 5 , with pictures of Police cars turning a road into a police car park, but no pictures of the suspect.

No real discreption of the suspect, only that he started to grow a beard.

I can trust the " Sun " newspaper, the message was , no need to panic.

The " Sun " will tell you when to panic, " Gottacha " ( Gaucho )

They had a picture of the Italian Gradmama .

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

In the US he would have been riddled with bullets and DOA at the courthouse.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

Typical liberal softie comment.

Your comment on this, weirdo.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/09/05/Nigerian-Muslim-Convert-Suspect-Edmonton

Edited by soihok

Well said,DaveAustin and For real.What is this?Beheadings in London?I cannot beleive it,but it is true.But not by the indigeonous population.As the great Enouch Powell predicted over 50 years ago"If we allow all these foreigners into Britain they will bring their problems with them".British explorers went all over the world and built wonderful cities and such things as the Suez canal.Now we have people wandering our streets beheading people.It is the fault of the politicians.Let them clear up the mess.

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

In the US he would have been riddled with bullets and DOA at the courthouse.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

Considering the example you have used here, you seem to have it backwards. The Brits are the ones who could learn something when it comes to subduing terrorist murderers.

Unfortunately a Brazilian was running around the tube with a backpack on 7/11 after all the other suicide bombings, and refused to stop for the police some ten times or so, so they quite rightly shot him in the brain stem.

Instead of just accepting that he was a victim of circumstance and in the wrong place at the wrong time, out came the handwringers wailing and gnashing their teeth, so now we have to ask "Excuse me, are you a terrorist and would you mind showing me your bomb" before we're allowed to blow the scum away.

blink.png

7/7

He did try to attack a car and a cat as well so right now I reckon drugs and/or serious mental illness.

Yes - he converted to islam!!

Let's establish the facts first.
fact is......he killed the poor soul....did blaming Islam touch a nerve with you...????

Yes it did. Because no one seemed to want to keep their powder dry until sufficient facts had been established.

should have put him down and saved the taxpayers money and wasted court time

Too right.

Too right wing.

The right wing is the future mon ami.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You can only blame yourselves...lefties/liberals/greenies with your hare-brained, failed ideoplogies.

When a nation is threatened with annihilation people tend to go for the most tribal/atavistic ideology...in the case of Europe, the far-right.

Amen.

As in the thirties.....

Just checked with the BBC site.

They pushed the beheading incident in the back pages...way back.

As expected...no surprises here.

Yes, I noticed that too. Something's amiss.

you know whats amiss.......afraid that the truth will hurt their feelings (muslims).....its ok though...they'll just hug and all will be ok......yeah right

Nicholas Salvador accused of 'beheading' Palmira Silva

Police do not know whether Palmira Silva knew her attacker

A 25-year-old man has been charged with the murder of 82-year-old grandmother Palmira Silva, who was killed in a suspected beheading in north London.

Nicholas Salvador, of Gilda Avenue, Enfield, is accused of killing Ms Silva, who was found in a garden behind a house in Nightingale Road, Edmonton, on Thursday.

Mr Salvador is also charged with assaulting a police officer.

He is due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday.

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29089893

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-09-06

Just checked with the BBC site.

They pushed the beheading incident in the back pages...way back.

As expected...no surprises here.

Yes, I noticed that too. Something's amiss.

you know whats amiss.......afraid that the truth will hurt their feelings (muslims).....its ok though...they'll just hug and all will be ok......yeah right

:rolleyes:

Peace be upon you, Brother.

You can only blame yourselves...lefties/liberals/greenies with your hare-brained, failed ideoplogies.

When a nation is threatened with annihilation people tend to go for the most tribal/atavistic ideology...in the case of Europe, the far-right.

Amen.

As in the thirties.....

Wouldn't be good for vinnielintana, far right would exterminate anarchists

"One line of inquiry for detectives is understood to be that the man was inspired by recent footage of terrorists beheading two American journalists in Syria."

So they heard a rumor that some detective might possibly, maybe, be considering the possibility that this may be related to Islamic extremism. We better shoehorn that in.

Your daily dose of media fearmongering, ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 1

A young Muslim girl was decapitated by her boyfriend in Sheffield a few months back, these events would have been headline news for days if the murderers were white caucasians, but now we have such events occurring frequently but they are buried quickly by the media who never ever make the link that perhaps the increased frequency of decapitations is due to the arrival of a foreign ideology and it's followers. I hope we are close to the tipping point when all the lies and absurdity implodes under it's own weight.

There is an organism called C. Prefringes (gas gangrene). It can exist in very difficult environments; it does not primarily use air as we know it. When infected toxins are slowly released into, say, the leg. These toxins slowly destroy the tissue locally. The body is aware of it but seems unable to mount an effective response. Tissue by the ankle and tissue by the pelvis, all seem to be going about their business of making you- you! But slowly the leg is dying. When it is realized that unless action is taken the person will actually die one small bit at a time until the systemic spread is so overwhelming, the person drops dead. So, a choice is made to cut off the leg. By cutting off the leg they choose to address the problem directly and by so doing they stop the spread of the toxin throughout the remaining organism.

Sometimes we are choosing a course of action by no action; in this case oblivion. If the tipping point is reached while the person still has the will to live they can exist without the limb. If one waits too long, they will lose their limb and their life as the toxin is already systemic.

• Like 1

Amen.

As in the thirties.....

Anarchists are as far right as you can get.

Amen.

As in the thirties.....

Anarchists are as far right as you can get.

I had in mind the definition below that would be antithesis to a far right government

"Anarchism holds the State to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful"