Who is the worst cheap charlie you know

Tham1

I heard about one guy from Dundee in Scotland calledxxxxxxxx he is a cheap bastard who fills his suitcase with imperial leather soap in Thailand and takes it home as its half the price in LOS.

He also only uses the water machines that take 4 baht to fill a 6 litre jug and avoids the 6 baht machines. He even carries a fan be bought at a car boot sale for 1 GBP over to use in LOS - what a dick.

Edited by Rooo
Name

I heard about one guy from Dundee in Scotland called xxxxxxxxxxxx he is a cheap bastard who fills his suitcase with imperial leather soap in Thailand and takes it home as its half the price in LOS.

He also only uses the water machines that take 4 baht to fill a 6 litre jug and avoids the 6 baht machines. He even carries a fan be bought at a car boot sale for 1 GBP over to use in LOS - what a dick.

Sounds sensible. Bet he's got a great pension pot. Many could learn from him.

Edited by Rooo

That's go to be me!

My wife won't let me spend a baht....

I would if I could!

Been told the people in the local village think I am wealthy, but my wife controls the purse.

They are half right....she controls the purse!

• Like 1

Well, if that makes him happy then it's fine with me. I know a Canadian Hasher here in LOS whose obsessive miserliness leaves your friend from Dundee in the shade. Just avoid the company of misers if you want to enjoy life.

Agree entirely, can't be bothered with how someone else spends their money.