Pheu Thai man raps NACC

webfact

I have plenty of small nephews and neices Jamie, and I wouldn't dream of taking them to an area where I knew there was a risk of them being injured.

Do you honestly think that Thailand is the only place in the world that has Terrorism?

I have nothing but admiration for you wishing to protect your child from such acts, but I can assure you, from what I have personally seen, more children are killed in Thailand on the roads as their parents don't believe in securing them to child seats, or make them sit in the back of the car, they are happy to have their kids jump about all over the car, that Jamie is negligence, I'd be hoping that you would take every precaution to protect your children from ALL of lives dangers, that includes the domestic household, out in the park near the lake, drving in your car from A-B.

I have had 3 children in my life, and all of them I acted responsibly with, protecting them as best I could from every day dangers..

To make the comment that intimates that I don't understand, just because I don't have kids in Thailand is really clutching at straws, I have a duty of care to all of my Thai family, and I extend that to every one of them when I'm in their company, but I wouldn't risk, nor deliberatly expose them to ANY danger that could result in their deaths or injuries..

Exactly what dangers did your son face being so close to that HQ? Every single day you step out of your house, you face so many dangers, unless these UDD lunatics, were engaging in open gun battles on the streets, and were throwing grenades at everyone (which I'm sure would have made news headlines) than I still think you're over dramatising the whole issue simply because you have a dislike for the reds, I'm just surprised that given that hatred, you actually chose to live amongst them?

Yep as I suspected.

You don't have kids in Thailand I see...

When you do we can discuss further.

There's no doubt you love your kids Jamie, It's nice to hear you're acting like a normal every day father would as in protecting his kids, but can I ask you this question.. If you knew that Bangkok was a volatile place, would you have taken your kids there to let them march and be a part of something huge? or would you think about the possible dangers given there was an element who's sole aim was to cause carnage and leave them at home? Would you yourself place yourself in harms way knowing the same risks?

There were hundreds of children on the protests, to me, that's irresponsible, knowing they were being attacked, and to me, it's actually no different from using your child a a human shield either.

The picture you posted can be interpreted in many ways, human shield being one of them, but that's not what I interpreted, what I intepreted from your post, was that the picture was of your son exposed to the horrendous terrorism that seemed to have engulfed Khonkaen, but you were clever enough to make an assumption that it was a UDD terrorist using his son as a human shield.. How do you know that picture wasn't staged? How do you know that the child is crying because the man in the picture made him cry by nipping his skin when lifting him?

I'm pretty sure you've made your kids cry when you were lifting them wrong, it happens to most parents till you realise the wee one is in pain becuase you've caight their skin on your shirt. Don't be fooled into believeing everything you see in pictures, Palastinians used to do the same with their kids, make them cry, take pictures and blame the Israeli's.. it's propaganda that suits, when often the reason is much more simple.

Why is it that you always resort to believing that people are belittling you or demeaning you as well? You can call people terrorist scum, without knowing that individual what so ever, you can call red supporters " buffaloes" but yet, you have an issue when you think someone is belittling you? Start growing some thicker skin Jamie, sticks and stones and all that.

Your last post... why should you move? You already gave the reasons as to why you should move, you're surrounded by terrorists and terrorism, and if that's not reason enough, then you have made your bed, lie in it and stop whining like a 12 year old school girl, you have known who these people are, where they are, and what they stand for... don't blame them for your son's future, take a long hard look in the mirror mate and you will see who's decided to stay there despite it being such a horrendous place.. you have to take a significant portion of the blame.

I'm more inclined to believe that your wife simply refuses to move, as it's her home and her family that are all there, and that she's the one who calls the shots in your home all along, and that she's more than likely said, You make me move, I'll not let you see your kids ever again, and you have reluctantly accepted that she controls everything you do in the home, but you love your kiddies that much, you accept that lifestyle... I wouldn't blame you if that was the case, I know it's happened to quite a few friends of mine with their Thai wives and partners.

If Khonkaen was so bad, why did you not take your family to Australia? Surely that way you could have taken more care of them there, and he would grow up in a better environment, because rest assured Jamie, there will be more coups in your sons lifetime, as it is part of the Thai culture by all accounts.

I have plenty of small nephews and neices Jamie, and I wouldn't dream of taking them to an area where I knew there was a risk of them being injured.

Do you honestly think that Thailand is the only place in the world that has Terrorism?

I have nothing but admiration for you wishing to protect your child from such acts, but I can assure you, from what I have personally seen, more children are killed in Thailand on the roads as their parents don't believe in securing them to child seats, or make them sit in the back of the car, they are happy to have their kids jump about all over the car, that Jamie is negligence, I'd be hoping that you would take every precaution to protect your children from ALL of lives dangers, that includes the domestic household, out in the park near the lake, drving in your car from A-B.

I have had 3 children in my life, and all of them I acted responsibly with, protecting them as best I could from every day dangers..

To make the comment that intimates that I don't understand, just because I don't have kids in Thailand is really clutching at straws, I have a duty of care to all of my Thai family, and I extend that to every one of them when I'm in their company, but I wouldn't risk, nor deliberatly expose them to ANY danger that could result in their deaths or injuries..

Exactly what dangers did your son face being so close to that HQ? Every single day you step out of your house, you face so many dangers, unless these UDD lunatics, were engaging in open gun battles on the streets, and were throwing grenades at everyone (which I'm sure would have made news headlines) than I still think you're over dramatising the whole issue simply because you have a dislike for the reds, I'm just surprised that given that hatred, you actually chose to live amongst them?

Yep as I suspected.

What an incredibly week response, so my little 18 month old neice is just insignificant? My 2 year old nephew is also nothing? despite the fact they have been in my life since they were born?? And I'm very close to them and they pretty much go wherever my wife and I go? And you have the audacity to think that people demean and belittle you? Pot calling kettle black Jamie lad.

You have known about the UDD in Khonkaen Jamie since your son(s) were born, stop bleating about your sons safety, as YOU were the one who kept them there when you could easily have moved, I think you're actually being less than truthful as well, but I can't quite prove that...yet.

Yep as I suspected.

What an incredibly week response, so my little 18 month old neice is just insignificant? My 2 year old nephew is also nothing? despite the fact they have been in my life since they were born?? And I'm very close to them and they pretty much go wherever my wife and I go? And you have the audacity to think that people demean and belittle you? Pot calling kettle black Jamie lad.

You have known about the UDD in Khonkaen Jamie since your son(s) were born, stop bleating about your sons safety, as YOU were the one who kept them there when you could easily have moved, I think you're actually being less than truthful as well, but I can't quite prove that...yet.

I pity you my friend and I pity your relatives the most.

I pray you can show them a path that does not defend terrorism and allows them to see a Thailand were peace and stabile flourish.

I pray they don't grow up surrounded by Trat terrorist attacks or Bangkok terrorist attacks.

I pray.

I sincerely say, may peace and reconciliation be with you and your "family"

Remember you said you support Ahbisit. After reading your posts you cannot blame me for reading your posts with some hint of skepticism.

May peace and reconciliation be with you my dear friend. With an emphasis on peace. Remember the UDD!!!!

Possibly he has forgotten the level of respect his party showed to the OAG along with the other independent agencies and the courts while they were in power.

Which independent agencies are you talking about? I am not aware of any.

Jamie, I have lost friend and colleagues to terrorist activity for the past 34 years, for the past 10 years I've have been protecting clients from the very same terrorist activities, I don't need your prayers, this is the profession I have chosen, I know the risks, but I do all the risk assesments and risk analysis day in day out, I KNOW what the true face of terrorism is, I've had to pick up the broken pieces of human ramains of team mates, I don't whine about my job and about terrorism, simply because I have put myself here.... you? Well you are the one who's exposing your kids, by stating "why should I move? " errrr the fact you seem freaked out that Khonkaen is like the Middle East that's why...

I certainly do not need your prayers or your sympathies either, you are a double standard hypocrite, and you go running off reporting posts every single time crying like a bitch when someone doesn't agree with you, you maybe a great Dad, but you're a lousy person if you dismiss peoples lifetime experiences simply because they are not in the same position as you!!

When you have seen the body parts of men, women and children charred to a crisp on the streets of Khonkaen because on a terrorist attack, then I'll take notice, until that happens, I think you're a charlatan, and drama queen, who has known full well, it's been their responsibility and their INACTION that put their kids life in jeapordy.

I'd love to hear from the other TVF members who reside in Khonkaen, and ask them why they live there too, if it's as bad as you describe it.

Maybe I'll take a drive up there the next time I'm at home, and bring my gorgeous little neice with me and take her to the zoo there, and then you can tell my wife, and her that just becuase she's not my child, I couldn't possibly understand how horrendous it was for you living there. Then we can go for a beer and a pizza, and laugh about it all... but somehow, I think you'd actually decline that invitiation, me? I hold no malice or grudge towards you, I don't know you, just like you don't know anything about me, or how much I care and love my family, which you seemed to have questioned... but no problems, as they say in Thailand "Up to you".

Keep your kiddies safe Jamie, regadless of where you are, or what you're doing ;)

• Like 1

Jamie, I have lost friend and colleagues to terrorist activity for the past 34 years, for the past 10 years I've have been protecting clients from the very same terrorist activities, I don't need your prayers, this is the profession I have chosen, I know the risks, but I do all the risk assesments and risk analysis day in day out, I KNOW what the true face of terrorism is, I've had to pick up the broken pieces of human ramains of team mates, I don't whine about my job and about terrorism, simply because I have put myself here.... you? Well you are the one who's exposing your kids, by stating "why should I move? " errrr the fact you seem freaked out that Khonkaen is like the Middle East that's why...

I certainly do not need your prayers or your sympathies either, you are a double standard hypocrite, and you go running off reporting posts every single time crying like a bitch when someone doesn't agree with you, you maybe a great Dad, but you're a lousy person if you dismiss peoples lifetime experiences simply because they are not in the same position as you!!

When you have seen the body parts of men, women and children charred to a crisp on the streets of Khonkaen because on a terrorist attack, then I'll take notice, until that happens, I think you're a charlatan, and drama queen, who has known full well, it's been their responsibility and their INACTION that put their kids life in jeapordy.

I'd love to hear from the other TVF members who reside in Khonkaen, and ask them why they live there too, if it's as bad as you describe it.

Maybe I'll take a drive up there the next time I'm at home, and bring my gorgeous little neice with me and take her to the zoo there, and then you can tell my wife, and her that just becuase she's not my child, I couldn't possibly understand how horrendous it was for you living there. Then we can go for a beer and a pizza, and laugh about it all... but somehow, I think you'd actually decline that invitiation, me? I hold no malice or grudge towards you, I don't know you, just like you don't know anything about me, or how much I care and love my family, which you seemed to have questioned... but no problems, as they say in Thailand "Up to you".

Keep your kiddies safe Jamie, regadless of where you are, or what you're doing wink.png

I will still pray for you when you justify terrorism by the red shirts by simply downplaying it.

That shows that the road to fanatical fundamentalism is long. Before you know it however one becomes the very thing they despise.

Lets pray you have not reached that point.

Edited by djjamie

It seems the only time you hear from the PTP the narrative offered is full of negativity, complaints and defensive remarks. Absolutely nothing to offer the country in moving it forward. It seems to be all about me, me, me. Not about the Thai citizens and making Thailand a better safer place for them.

It seems the only time you hear from the Right Honorable Ahbisit is when he offers advice, guidance and knowledge he gained from his polished years at Oxford and Eton which I must admit the Junta have been happy to take on board.

The PTP reminds me of the spoilt, attention deficit disorder younger brother while the DEM's or the Right Honorable Ahbisit at the very least is classed as the overachieving, mature and intelligent older brother.

If they have nothing to hide the PTP should welcome any investigation to clear their names. I notice there is no defamation lawsuit over the Rice Scheme book that has gone public and that my friends is why the PTP do not want the NACC to take this further. Because the truth hurts and is the PTP's greatest enemy.

Give it up PTP. Get on the reform bandwagon and put the country first for once.

Abhisit gave an interview to a media outlet outside Thailand, during the anti-government protests was asked why there was need for seriously armed guards. He gave out a few grants and mumbled his way through an incoherent reply. When he was asked to condemn breakouts of violence from the protesters, vandalism of democratic institutions and rally leaders inciting protesters to attack independent journalists who dared question the dubious tactics of Suthep. His reply was equally as stupid and immature. Abhisit was put into power because he was a puppet and achieved very little so not sure how he is over achieving, not sure how is is mature his political responses have been simplistic and childish when his quotes have not been written by somebody else, as for being intelligent given the standard of educational establishments he has attended and his inability to form articulate and meaningful spontaneous responses would indicate intelligence is not his strong point.

It seems the only time you hear from the PTP the narrative offered is full of negativity, complaints and defensive remarks. Absolutely nothing to offer the country in moving it forward. It seems to be all about me, me, me. Not about the Thai citizens and making Thailand a better safer place for them.

It seems the only time you hear from the Right Honorable Ahbisit is when he offers advice, guidance and knowledge he gained from his polished years at Oxford and Eton which I must admit the Junta have been happy to take on board.

The PTP reminds me of the spoilt, attention deficit disorder younger brother while the DEM's or the Right Honorable Ahbisit at the very least is classed as the overachieving, mature and intelligent older brother.

If they have nothing to hide the PTP should welcome any investigation to clear their names. I notice there is no defamation lawsuit over the Rice Scheme book that has gone public and that my friends is why the PTP do not want the NACC to take this further. Because the truth hurts and is the PTP's greatest enemy.

Give it up PTP. Get on the reform bandwagon and put the country first for once.

Abhisit gave an interview to a media outlet outside Thailand, during the anti-government protests was asked why there was need for seriously armed guards. He gave out a few grants and mumbled his way through an incoherent reply. When he was asked to condemn breakouts of violence from the protesters, vandalism of democratic institutions and rally leaders inciting protesters to attack independent journalists who dared question the dubious tactics of Suthep. His reply was equally as stupid and immature. Abhisit was put into power because he was a puppet and achieved very little so not sure how he is over achieving, not sure how is is mature his political responses have been simplistic and childish when his quotes have not been written by somebody else, as for being intelligent given the standard of educational establishments he has attended and his inability to form articulate and meaningful spontaneous responses would indicate intelligence is not his strong point.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Ok that is interesting...

This must be the PTP "belief" structure with no facts again that I always talk about. Your comment epitomizes it. And when you cannot show me the link where I say "don`t even live in Thailand but on the East coast of Australia with holidays to KK to visit your lady friend"….Rest assured, I won't say "I told you so"

If you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent. share links!!!

I truly look forward to the link….

​Mat peace and reconciliation be with you my dear friend.

There is not a chance in hell I am sifting through several thousand of your mind numbing and repetitive troll posts to find where you said that.

It was earlier in the year when someone questioned how much you knew about the disruption Suthep was causing. You confirmed you lived in Australia and said it was irrelevant.

Somewhere around the coup time you built a new persona as an expat riding round the lake in KK. laugh.png

The more I read from you the more I think you are mentally unwell.

Where is the link mate? I never said it and if you can find the link I promise I will never ever post on TVF again.

Speech to you tomorrow mate on TVF mate!!!

May peace and reconciliation be with you my dear friend.

Find the link yet mate?

Or can we assume you mirror the PTP by making things up to suit an agenda?

<EDIT> Maybe you will reply by stating I am mentally unwell again while you throw unsubstantiated accusations around.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

Keep your kiddies safe Jamie, regadless of where you are, or what you're doing wink.png

I will still pray for you when you justify terrorism by the red shirts by simply downplaying it.

That shows that the road to fanatical fundamentalism is long. Before you know it however one becomes the very thing they despise.

Lets pray you have not reached that point.

Downplaying Terrorism? Have you actually take the time to read what I write, or is your fingers engaging the keyboard faster than your brain?

I have questioned you on the acts of terrorism that you seemed to have witnessed in Khonkaen, I asked you what was so bad that it got you shaking like a shytting dog? .. and all you could come back with the UDD had an office 100M's from your kids? That's not terrorism, or the act of terroism, that's no different than the Sinn Feinn having offices in Northern Ireland. and here's me thinking you were a bright and intelligent and educated young man... I was wrong.

Did you witness any acts of terror by these people or are you simply making accusations that they are involved in such activites without so much as a shred of evidence to back up what you're claiming? .. again you just said they were terrorists, how the flying frak could you tell they were all terrorists? were they wearing red t-shirts that said "I'm a Khonkaen UDD Terrorist" on it?? and you actually have the gall to keep posting pure mince like "That is PTP Logic right there" !!

I have zero time for terrorists, or the acts of terrorism, every single day I'm with my clients I face the risk of REAL terrorists, ones that decapitate men, women and children, some younger than your kiddies too, who crucify those who don't agree with their Ideology, real ones, that roam around the desert killing hundreds, daily.. not some people who you don't know in some office 100M's from your kids home, and wouldn't that be your home too?

Why did you make a reference that your son lived 100M from the Office, and not use the words "we, or my family and I" ? could it be that you're not actually living in Thailand full time, and that's why you're talking pure pish? ...hmmmmmm yeah, that would make sense actually. You're not actually living there full time, you're a visitor every couple of months more like.

There's not a single doubt there was acts of terrorism carried out by some redshirts, and those who carried out, and ordered these attacks need to face the full force of the law, normally when it comes to the acts of such people, I'd rather they see the end of a ifle barrel against their heads, but advocating murder but you cannot call all redshirts terrorists because of a few, I suppose by your logic, all Germans were bad because the Nazis commited horrendous crimes against Humanity?? ... that there is DJJamie logic, never mind your wee PTP logic.

I thought you were supposed to be a smart and educated guy? I don't even believe there was a single TVF member who supported the acts of terrors carried out on the PDRC protestors and if they did, they should have and probably would have been banned effective immediately. Violence solves nothing, I am in a violent profession, I carry a sidearm for protection, all my guards are fully armed with automatic weapons as where I actually work, the act of terrorism is very real indeed, it's not an office/building 100M's away either, these are nasty despicable people who will stop at nothing to take off your head and those who oppose them...

Downplay terrorism when I'm surrounded by it on a daily basis... yeah um okay, that there is djjamie logic right there!!! ;)

Find the link yet mate?

Where is the link mate? I never said it and if you can find the link I promise I will never ever post on TVF again.

Speech to you tomorrow mate on TVF mate!!!

May peace and reconciliation be with you my dear friend.

Or can we assume you mirror the PTP by making things up to suit an agenda?

<EDIT> Maybe you will reply by stating I am mentally unwell again while you throw unsubstantiated accusations around.

What part of "There is not a chance in hell I am sifting through several thousand of your mind numbing and repetitive troll posts to find where you said that." did you not understand? You know you said it as do others who spend alot of time on here.

Can you not just admit your melodramatic posts about terrorism in KK are ridiculous and concede they make you look insane? To people like Fat Haggis (who clearly works in such environments) and myself (who grew up in troubles era Belfast and had families members blown to pieces) it`s especially outrageous.

There wasn`t a single instance of trouble in KK in recent times so stop trying to make it out as some war zone you bravely lived through (holidayed through) Even if there was as Fat Haggis said, what kind of dad takes there kid to an area of danger (and then posts it online like a trophy?)