Totonline Dial Up

LivinLOS

My ADSL went down a few days ago and am currencly connecting over a nice crackly line at 12kbps !!!!

Anyway when this happens I go and buy a few hour scratch card to tide me over as a temporary measure to get email etc.. Takes a min a page load for web browsing on this line now !!

I seem to remember there was a way of using a 4 digit dial in number (1122 or am I getting the pizza co mixed in) and totonline user name and password and paying 3 baht per connect.

Can someone let me know the details as currenct scratchcard will expire today..

Also is there an SMTP server I can use on that system ??

Dont care if its really slow its just email I need to stay in touch until ADSL line is fixed.

Apologies if this was searchable but I didnt find it and page loads are killing me... 12kbps connections.. Patong IT city !!!

My ADSL went down a few days ago and am currencly connecting over a nice crackly line at 12kbps !!!!

Anyway when this happens I go and buy a few hour scratch card to tide me over as a temporary measure to get email etc.. Takes a min a page load for web browsing on this line now !!

I seem to remember there was a way of using a 4 digit dial in number (1122 or am I getting the pizza co mixed in) and totonline user name and password and paying 3 baht per connect.

Can someone let me know the details as currenct scratchcard will expire today..

Also is there an SMTP server I can use on that system ??

Dont care if its really slow its just email I need to stay in touch until ADSL line is fixed.

Apologies if this was searchable but I didnt find it and page loads are killing me... 12kbps connections.. Patong IT city !!!

Go to www.totonline.net on the web page you will see the connection manager,this is the download for the free service