termite protection for shelving

for real

I think the easiest is for you to give thrm a coat of woodstain.

I think pretty much all the timber treatments now have a certain element of insect preservative.

If you dont want to stain then a clear varnish will harden sufficiently to deter the blighters.

Or you could simply give them a quick spray with the chaindrite can. Thats good for a while then do again periodically.

You just need to be vigilant and keep your eyes peeled at all times for any attack not just forget anf hope.

• Like 1

I think the easiest is for you to give thrm a coat of woodstain.

I think pretty much all the timber treatments now have a certain element of insect preservative.

If you dont want to stain then a clear varnish will harden sufficiently to deter the blighters.

Or you could simply give them a quick spray with the chaindrite can. Thats good for a while then do again periodically.

You just need to be vigilant and keep your eyes peeled at all times for any attack not just forget anf hope.

Thanks eyecatcher.That was the response I was hoping for.

4.Real

• Like 1

Sherwood Chemicals markets the popular brand Chaindrite in Thailand. There are nine kinds of Chaindrite wood preservative and two kinds of Premax wood preservative noted on the Sherwood Chemicals web site. http://www.sherwood.co.th/product_detail.php?category_id=28&product_id=46

Sherwood Chemicals Public Company has a long history in manufacturing and supplying household chemical products in Asia, having acquired the household chemical business from SHELL Thailand in 1996. Many well recognised brands such as Chaindrite, Chaingard, Stedfast, Vapona, Biforce, Fipforce, Imiforce and Teepol are leading products manufactured and supplied by Sherwood Chemicals (Thailand) throughout Asia and Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

Sherwood Chemicals markets the popular brand Chaindrite in Thailand. There are nine kinds of Chaindrite wood preservative and two kinds of Premax wood preservative noted on the Sherwood Chemicals web site. http://www.sherwood.co.th/product_detail.php?category_id=28&product_id=46

Sherwood Chemicals Public Company has a long history in manufacturing and supplying household chemical products in Asia, having acquired the household chemical business from SHELL Thailand in 1996. Many well recognised brands such as Chaindrite, Chaingard, Stedfast, Vapona, Biforce, Fipforce, Imiforce and Teepol are leading products manufactured and supplied by Sherwood Chemicals (Thailand) throughout Asia and Australia.

Sherwood Chemicals actually has 4 kinds of material that will protect against insect attack. Premax in 2 colours, Chaindrite 1 WP in 3 colours, Chaindrite Woodstain SG in 11 colours, and Chaindrite HD.

If you don't want a film finish and you want it indoors then you have 2 choices Premax or Chaindrite 1 WP. Both will smell for a time and you must give time for the Petroleum solvents to evaporate compleatly. 1 to 2 weeks should be enough.

• Like 1