Techie help with preparing a questionnaire for my students

davidst01

I have to undertake a small research project at my uni and part of the requirement is to ask numerous questions a sample of questions; and analyse the results.

As opposed to the old school method of printing out questions and giving it to students I wanted a more sophisticated modus operandi... i.e something more technical

Years ago in my corporate job, someone preprepared a survey in Excel where the questions were asked and answers analysed afterwards- maybe it was a marco?

A few months ago thaivisa asked its members to give feedback / suggestions and I remember looking at the website they did this on. But now I cant find it.

Perhaps if your technically minded you can advise the best way for me to proceed. It would be ideal if I could simply give them a url address which gave them step by step instructions about the survey etc.

many thanks for any ideas

Some of the online survey sites may be limited in their questions or reporting. But, if it's a small survey may be ok for you.

Personally, I prefer to use Google forms.

Gives you a lot more control over the data as you get it in an excel sheet and and manipulate it however you wish.