Thai gf to meet me in Manila for short holiday

I'll be in Manila in a couple of weeks for work on a small project. Has forced me to cancel a trip to Thailand, so I thought it would be nice to bring my Thai girlfriend over to visit. Just a short stay of 3 to 4 days. Any problems to expect upon arrival? She would be entering alone. I know it's difficult for younger Thai females to enter some countries (including Singapore, where I live), but I don't know what to expect from Manila. My gf is 32 and speaks fairly good English after spending 4 years with me; she also knows to go 'plain jane' when traveling. She has a bunch of Singapore short-stay stamps in her passport from visiting me there. Is there a chance she might be turned back? Anything I can to do minimise the chances of that? Thanks.

Unless Philippine immigration have reasons to suspect she is attempting to enter the Philippines for an illicit purpose, I can see no reason why she should have any problem. Particularly as she has travelled out of Thailand before.

My then girlfriend, now wife, accompanied me to the Philippines twice to visit my brother who lives in Cebu; never had a problem; whether that was because she was travelling with me I can't say.

But on the first occasion, on leaving Thailand Thai immigration made a note of both our passports and return flights; apparently to check we came back together and I didn't leave her there! No idea what would have happened if I had tried to re-enter Thailand without her.

Edited by 7by7