Forward Control

tmaker

Hi.

looking to move my Phanthom 200 gear shift and brake pedal forward. hence the word forward control.

anyone knows of any standard parts available or any bike shop that can do a good job modifying if there is none available?

i'm located near pattaya,so,other places are out of the question.

thanks !!

Hi Tmaker, I guess you are going to fit pegs forward and that's why you want to move the controls, as K James mentioned there is a big bike shop on the left hand side as you go down Thepprasit, it always seems busy. What I did several years ago was to get the boards fitted instead of the standard foot pegs. Part of the kit was a different Gear shift which is longer and more positive than the standard gear shift. The brake pedal is also longer. I got it fitted at the Honda shop on Pattaya Nua at the corner of the junction by the lights.

Hi Tmaker, I guess you are going to fit pegs forward and that's why you want to move the controls, as K James mentioned there is a big bike shop on the left hand side as you go down Thepprasit, it always seems busy. What I did several years ago was to get the boards fitted instead of the standard foot pegs. Part of the kit was a different Gear shift which is longer and more positive than the standard gear shift. The brake pedal is also longer. I got it fitted at the Honda shop on Pattaya Nua at the corner of the junction by the lights.

thks mate.

you can remember the name of the shop and the approximate location ? or any landmark ?

No real landmarks to speak of but as you turn into Thepprasit from Suhkumvit go straight on and you come to a hill leading down. About halfway down the hill the bike shop is on your left hand side. There are usually a lot of biggish bikes parked outside, both on the road and on the pavement.

The shop is on Theprasit between Soi 9 & Soi 11.

I believe he has 2 shops just a few doors apart.

Usually quite a few big bikes out front. Hard to miss.

maybe I saw the shops. but they're closed that day.

but then, not my mind is playing with up-grading my bike to a bigger cc instead..lol...

The shop is on Theprasit between Soi 9 & Soi 11.

I believe he has 2 shops just a few doors apart.

Usually quite a few big bikes out front. Hard to miss.

maybe I saw the shops. but they're closed that day.

but then, not my mind is playing with up-grading my bike to a bigger cc instead..lol...

ah.... typo error...

now my mind... it is not " not my mind"....lol...

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9074575,100.8818718,3a,75y,166.75h,90.93t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sRVkpr8ByRG-murTf70J0pw!2e0?hl=en

Think tis the shop. VS Motor

they have another unit a few doors away.

** failed to post the image... anyways, topic is closed .

if I did not get a Steed 600 , then i will DIY this modification myself.

Edited by tmaker

• 4 weeks later...