True internet upgrade

h90

We currently pay 1.199 Baht (+ VAT=1.282.93) for ADSL 13M/1M

I saw their promotions and told my staff to give them a call if they can upgrade us.

They told, yes they can give us 16/1 for 899 instead.

Sounds good.....BUT they can't do it on the phone, we need to go the shop with the company documents......

Really is that true? We don't have time for such a nonsense, even for the original contract we didn't need to go to the shop.....

We could get an upgrade from 9M to 13M with a simple call, but it became more expensive, not cheaper. There was no promotion that would have given any advantage at that time. Maybe they would like to give you an entirely new contract or something like that is the problem here. Or just try again, different person, different result smile.png

We could get an upgrade from 9M to 13M with a simple call, but it became more expensive, not cheaper. There was no promotion that would have given any advantage at that time. Maybe they would like to give you an entirely new contract or something like that is the problem here. Or just try again, different person, different result smile.png

That is a good idea......I'll let someone else call again in a week or two.....

After seeing the True advertisement yesterday we changed our promotion over the phone.

From: 16 MB costing 1400 THB per month (or there a bouts)

To: 16 MB costing 899 THB per month

There has been no need to visit the office. OP, I suspect one of your staff has misinterpreted some information.

Try calling yourself, if your Thai isn't good enough I'm sure there will be someone at True who will speak to you in English.

After seeing the True advertisement yesterday we changed our promotion over the phone.

There has been no need to visit the office. OP, I suspect one of your staff has misinterpreted some information.

Try calling yourself, if your Thai isn't good enough I'm sure there will be someone at True who will speak to you in English.

yes I guess something like that......staff say they want to have the contract with the promotion.....OK go to the office.

Staff say they want to change the existing contract.....no problem.....

Thanks for the info! Now I know it is possible.

What is the big problem going to the office? It is a new contract and they need your signature. Maybe you get the new contract in the mail and have to sign and return it.

So instead of doing it all in the office you have to go and by a stamp or deliver the contract to the office.

What is the big problem going to the office? It is a new contract and they need your signature. Maybe you get the new contract in the mail and have to sign and return it.

So instead of doing it all in the office you have to go and by a stamp or deliver the contract to the office.

Not my signature...the signature of the Managing Director. With going there, waiting, speaking coming back, easily 2 hours are gone. It is not that we sit bored in the office and haven't anything else to do.....

But as it seems "richard_smith237" could do it over the phone as it should be.......