Good sports bars in Pattaya

orangeguy72

Talk to a manager at I-Rovers on LK Metro. They can come up with most anything in sports.

Thanks,thailien8,

I will drive down there in the next hour and find the place in LK Metro. This game is at 9AM is that going to be a problem???

Edited by orangeguy72

Many in LK Metro

Secrets on Walking Street

Witherspoons on Soi Buakow (across from LK)

O'Reillys on 2nd Road near Royal Garden

The Sportsman Pub on Soi 13 between Beach and 2nd Road

Just some of my regular stops that i researched in looking for places for the Super Bowl, but there are many more...

I did go over to I-Rovers on LK Metro and ask the girl behind the bar if she can put on a channel CBS in america. She just looked at me and told me to look at the computer screen. I didn't see that american channel on it. CBS would be a american channel that thru out the day shows all type of other TV shows and not just sports. Is this going to be a problem here in pattaya finding bars that can access stations like ABC,CBS,NBC and Fox in america???

Robins nest on the corner of Soi LK metro has had some as has witherspoons around the corner. witherspoons posts a white board outside that usually shows what they plan to show. Tequila reef with its American roots has some sports channels. Have seen some games in there. At night down on walking street that big bar area on the right Simons complex is it? They have a lot of baseball and footbal. 9 am sounds unlikely though

Talk to a manager at I-Rovers on LK Metro. They can come up with most anything in sports.

Thanks,thailien8,

I will drive down there in the next hour and find the place in LK Metro. This game is at 9AM is that going to be a problem???

My brother went there for the NFL playoff games earlier this year. I think one came on at 2am and another at 6am, or something like that. I showed up at about 9am and the place was jam packed.

I can't remember the managers name, but I'd ask him, not just a gal behind the bar. Here's their schedule:

http://www.i-rovers.com/live-sports-schedule/

They can put it on one of the screens but problem is if there is any Soccer, or Cricket, or Rugby going on (and there always is) that will be the only sound you get. They can't or won't have multiple audio programs playing as it would just be too much competing noise.

Their 99baht buster all day breakfast is just ok minus the Black pudding (pigs blood sausage). Nachos with Chili were pretty good if not a bit expensive.

Edited by lapd

Go in the morning as they do the best breakfast in town at a knock down price of only THB 99

Just ok imho. Also I think you can get it all day till 6pm. Pretty much any cheap buffet in town can beat it since the amount of food you get is fairly minimal and fixed and nothing special. Only reason I can see anyone liking it is for the black pudding (pigs blood sausage) which I think is totally disgusting.

Witherspoons was busy at a time when iRovers was completely empty even though there were soccer games on. Probably means better drink prices. Only thing is it's right on Buakow and open air so maybe a bit hot and noisy.

Edited by lapd

I did go over to I-Rovers on LK Metro and ask the girl behind the bar if she can put on a channel CBS in america. She just looked at me and told me to look at the computer screen. I didn't see that american channel on it. CBS would be a american channel that thru out the day shows all type of other TV shows and not just sports. Is this going to be a problem here in pattaya finding bars that can access stations like ABC,CBS,NBC and Fox in america???

If you are looking for US college sports, you need to hit up a US-owned or managed bar and speak with the farang owner, operator or manager. Most other places on Buakhao amd LK Metro are British-themed and may only have MLS, NFL and the like as a minimum if their network provides it. I recommend that you check with the American owner at Chik n Coop as mentioned earlier. If any US college sports are available on any network or satellite link in Thailand, he will know. Edited by NanLaew