Wipe Or Spray?

chuchok

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A year or so ago, we had the "bum gun thread".I feel it's time to ask the team questions.Do you wipe or spray?

Personally, I think that the "bum gun" is better, even though it can leave you with a wet arse.

What say you?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chucky not sure if this is the right place for a poll about cleaning, but there really should be sub polls, "Do you scrunch or fold?", "Sit or squat?"

I didn't want to get "too deep" into the subject :D ,but please place it where you think best. :o

I want to use the bum gun but i dont know how to use it.

I always think that the sh1t would spray all over my ass etc.

plus does it get all of it off??

Also the buket one, how do you use that??

whats digits???

Im just not cinfident in using the spray, I dont want be walking around stinking like sheeet

Aim is everything.If your football team can't aim, then it's probably a good reason to head for the baby wipes. :o

For me: ablution hose is best; however I don't give it a second thought now, because I've been using (them) for 14 years, if you are a 'newbie' with the spray gun, it takes time and experience to master (them).

However; be aware that if you water pressure is high, you might end up blasting fecal matter onto the lower leg or upper back, which might lead to unexpected embarrassment.

Also remember to clean the spray gun. Tiny pieces of fecal matter inevitably become lodged in the minute spray jets and bacterial contamination can quickly follow in this hot climate. This is very important if your female partner uses the spray gun for her 'front-bottom' as bacterial contamination of this area can lead to temporary misery (for her).

Toilet tissue, IMHO is just for drying not wiping; it is much more hygeinic to shower after a particularly vigorous and exuberant bowel movement.

The water guns are also great for zapping mossies whilst you wait for the prunes to take effect.

My wife asked me why they don't have them in the UK. I got a glass of water from the fridge and asked her if she would spray that in mid winter. Her expression was something like :o

A friend of mine, and a couple of his mates were travelling around Thailand a couple of years ago and they thought the spray gun was to flush with. When one of them took a dump, a certain member of the group would tie a t-shirt over his mouth and nose and try to flush the poop by spraying it.

It seems that breaking up poop makes it very smelly :o

Wow. I am so happy to see a poll that actually deals with a relevant and important question! :D

after a particularly vigorous and exuberant bowel movement.

I have never thought to use such words in any description of a trip to the loo....but now that i think about it... :D

In a land of chili and humidity, you can't beat the spritzer.

Would this be an appropriate time to discuss the glory of PRICKLY HEAT as a combatant of chafing and any uncomfortable residue? :o

Edited by kc_phil

Aim is everything.If your football team can't aim, then it's probably a good reason to head for the baby wipes. :D

No, water pressure is everything.

My bum gun has one setting: "strip-the-bark-off-the-tree." :o

It not only blows the sh*t to the ceiling, it gives a major enema at the same time. Clean as a whistle--bottom to top/inside and outside.

:o Fingers

Why the laffy face and why is this most traditional Thai method not listed in the poll? What do you neo-sahibs do when you encounter only an oong naam and a small bowl?

Personally, I can't stand that pressure hose and feel much more comfortable maintaining left hand etiquette.

:o Fingers

Why the laffy face and why is this most traditional Thai method not listed in the poll? What do you neo-sahibs do when you encounter only an oong naam and a small bowl?

Personally, I can't stand that pressure hose and feel much more comfortable maintaining left hand etiquette.

The face was in reference to Donz not understanding.

Some places out in the boonies don't have the bum gun. It's a good splash from the water bowl. TP is usually available, but I suppose there are those who resort to using the fingers to make the bum nice and tidy.

I recommend:

1. Spray (or splash)

2. Wipe and dry with TP, or an old newspaper

3. If need be, resort to a sturdy wire brush to pick off the rest of those stubborn nuggets

4. Redo step 1 and 2

5. Put clothing back on

6. Leave door open to air out the facility

7. Exit with a refreshed smile that tells everyone what you just did

:o

A friend spent 9 months out in SE Asia and then returned home to a 'normal' life. He wrote many emails about his adventures, and did one final long one to conclude.

At the end of this email he declared to all and sundry that "I haven't used toilet paper for a whole 9 months!" without pointing out to the no doubt naive readers from the UK, USA etc the alternative that he had been using.

I quickly emailed him and mentioned that perhaps he might want to send out an addition that mentioned the water hose which he duly did, but I fear by then the damage had been done, similar to the 'bark stripping water gun' as mentioned in an earlier post. :o

I recommend:

1. Spray (or splash)

2. Wipe and dry with TP, or an old newspaper

3. If need be, resort to a sturdy wire brush to pick off the rest of those stubborn nuggets

4. Redo step 1 and 2

5. Put clothing back on

6. Leave door open to air out the facility

7. Exit with a refreshed smile that tells everyone what you just did

Only step 1 is required by me - I hate the paper, it's horrible.

Use the fingers of the left hand to open the anus, and squirt right up which help get all the shit out - it's also quite a pleasant feeling :o It is good when you are constipated.