Wipe Or Spray?

chuchok

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I recommend:

1. Spray (or splash)

2. Wipe and dry with TP, or an old newspaper

3. If need be, resort to a sturdy wire brush to pick off the rest of those stubborn nuggets

4. Redo step 1 and 2

5. Put clothing back on

6. Leave door open to air out the facility

7. Exit with a refreshed smile that tells everyone what you just did

Only step 1 is required by me - I hate the paper, it's horrible.

Use the fingers of the left hand to open the anus, and squirt right up which help get all the shit out - it's also quite a pleasant feeling :D It is good when you are constipated.

That's just a little too much info IMO.. ... :o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever leave Thailand, I'll take with me a box of "bum-guns". But, if I go to the north, I think I'll plumb them into a mixer tap!!! :o

Otherwise in February the neighbours will think you are seriously religious when they hear daily you scream "JJJJJeeeeeesssssssuuuuuuussssss!!!!!!!!!"

Definitely the spray. The only problem in a lot of western countries is the cold water spray wouldn't be very comfortable. Need to have that water warmed up a little bit otherwise too much pucker power!

Spray and wipe ... the only sane option ....

However ... i moved to Thailand from Denver ... where the water in the washing machine was so cold that it would make shirt buttons get britttle and break ..... glad that's not an issue here!

Otherwise in February the neighbours will think you are seriously religious when they hear daily you scream "JJJJJeeeeeesssssssuuuuuuussssss!!!!!!!!!"

:o:D:D I can just picture that!

Spray all the way. Then wipe to dry. Where I live now, we only have a bidet (if that's the right spelling). It's like a little water fountain in a bowl next to the shi**er. The problem is when you've done your business and then have to move over to the fountain. Not every movement is the Teflon coated kind where only a light dusting is required. Sometimes there will be remnants and they will always fall off just as you move from bowl to fountain. The fountain itself is a pleasure to behold with hot and cold running water and even a lever to switch from fountain to flush. Aaah, the good life. :D Just one thing to remember - Never, ever use only the hot water :D unless you like boiled eggs and a fried a_hole for breakfast.

:o:D:D I can just picture that!

Spray all the way. Then wipe to dry. Where I live now, we only have a bidet (if that's the right spelling). It's like a little water fountain in a bowl next to the shi**er. The problem is when you've done your business and then have to move over to the fountain. Not every movement is the Teflon coated kind where only a light dusting is required. Sometimes there will be remnants and they will always fall off just as you move from bowl to fountain. The fountain itself is a pleasure to behold with hot and cold running water and even a lever to switch from fountain to flush. Aaah, the good life. :D Just one thing to remember - Never, ever use only the hot water :D unless you like boiled eggs and a fried a_hole for breakfast.

Ahh man the mental image of you doing the 'Nutella Bombing Run' between the loo and the bidet has caused a :D reation.

On our honeymoon my wife looked into the bathroom and saw the bidet. Not really having seen one before she asked 'Honey, why are there two toilets in there? Is it so that newlyweds can poo together?' :D Bless.

Edited by tourleadersi

This thread is ruining my love life !

After reading the first couple dozen posts here, it made me "tink too mut". The other night the g/f rolled over, reached out with her hand, patted my face then rested her hand almost covering my mouth.

I suddenly realised it was her left hand ! And she has a sit-down toilet (but no flush tank), and no bum-gun and no toilet paper (just a pail and a bucket) !!

I quickly snatched her hand away from my face and set it between us. She tried to move it back but I held it down. No idea what kind of sick, perverted dreams she was having that would include her sticking that hand on my mouth :D

Was over a (Thai) friends place. Went to the hong naam, (a squatter, no bum gun, no paper and a couple rather large, mean looking cockroaches).

Changed my mind, went out and hopped on the moto for the quick ride to the nearest Family Mart to buy some paper. I used to keep a roll in a plastic bag in the saddlebags for the moto, but someone swiped the last one.

The cockroaches were hiding when I returned, which wasn't good as I kept expecting them to attack when I was at my most vulnerable.

Both bum guns in my place are set on water-cannon pressure. Using them when cleaning the bathroom is difficult enough. Trying to use them for more "sensitive" tasks could be painful. :o

What about an option for both? Wipe then spray!

Good point.Also how about, spray then wipe? Maybe broncs can help us change the poll options? :D

Spray, Wipe and polish is my prefered system :D

We're not talking about your "old fella" mate. :o:D

I had no idea what an astoundingly anal bunch the Thai Visa posters were! :o

Well at least we all have clean ones without all of the B.Sh*t above from you. :D

Edited by Kan Win

:D

With witch hand do you wipe your bum with ? :D

Answer :D

I use paper or the spray. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :o

P.S. Bet you said left hand or right hand :D

Edited by Kan Win

Spray all the way. Then wipe to dry. Where I live now, we only have a bidet (if that's the right spelling). It's like a little water fountain in a bowl next to the shi**er. The problem is when you've done your business and then have to move over to the fountain. Not every movement is the Teflon coated kind where only a light dusting is required. Sometimes there will be remnants and they will always fall off just as you move from bowl to fountain. The fountain itself is a pleasure to behold with hot and cold running water and even a lever to switch from fountain to flush. Aaah, the good life. :D Just one thing to remember - Never, ever use only the hot water :o unless you like boiled eggs and a fried a_hole for breakfast.

So then you just slide across the dirt trail to reach the fountain of refreshment? :D

So then you just slide across the dirt trail to reach the fountain of refreshment? :o

Our cat think of it as a fountain of refreshment loving it to drink water from here. And you know how cats are - a mind of their own. Now, I was thinking, if I could combine these two . . . . :D

Anyway, I always knew those PT classes in school had to be good for something. In my old age I can still stretch and keep limber with every movement. But it does seem to become tricky after a late night out. Balance is everything. Good thing we don't have a squatter toilet. Imagine the confusion. Squat for a number two, then stretch for a fountain fanny flush and then grab the cat to wipe. OMG!!

While at lounge at the Tokyo airport a few months ago, I encountered the best toilet I have ever experienced. :o

It had a control pannel for a variety of functions including 2 different water jets, warm air to dry. The seat was warm as well.

what will they think of next

Since we've got so many fans of the 'bum gun' here, perhaps you can all settle a dispute we've got going at our house at the moment:

Is the gun correctly used "from behind" (reach around behind you with it) or "from the front" (reach in between your legs)???

Both of us do it differently and can't agree on the best way, personally I think it should be "from behind" but this dispute has been raging for weeks now.

What do you think?

whats digits???

Im just not cinfident in using the spray, I dont want be walking around stinking like sheeet

:D Fingers

................................................................................

.........................................ended

When you see them walking out of the toilet seemingly picking their nose , they aren,t, their smelling their finger / digit to make sure it,s clean.

marshbags :D:D:o

Since we've got so many fans of the 'bum gun' here, perhaps you can all settle a dispute we've got going at our house at the moment:

Is the gun correctly used "from behind" (reach around behind you with it) or "from the front" (reach in between your legs)???

Both of us do it differently and can't agree on the best way, personally I think it should be "from behind" but this dispute has been raging for weeks now.

What do you think?

it all depends on what exactly you are spraying clean. I wouldn't suppose you are arguing with a woman, are you? that would explain the cleaning from the front

it all depends on what exactly you are spraying clean. I wouldn't suppose you are arguing with a woman, are you? that would explain the cleaning from the front

That would make sense, however this is a house of two men!! That's why I can't understand how the "from the front" technique would be the preferred option, but he insists that's the way it's meant to be done!!

I don't get it.

I am amazed that there are so many fans of the 'bum gun' here.

I myself think that regarding cleanliness, it is not that effective.

I make sure that I 'do the dumping process' at my own place.....what I do at my place is simply to move from the toilet to the bathtub....and using good old soap, water and fingers, I am near-perfectly clean :o

Of course, there are times when I need to do the dumping at other places, including public restrooms. As someone who always makes sure to carry wet tissues with him, I use those for the process. It doesn't give an excellent result but I do close to 100 percent of my dumping at my place so, no big deal there.

Cheers,

Jem

That would make sense, however this is a house of two men!! That's why I can't understand how the "from the front" technique would be the preferred option, but he insists that's the way it's meant to be done!!

I don't get it.

So you reckon it's best to just blast the debris onto the back of your sack? Sorry but I gotta side with the roommate on this one. In my household the ladies seem to squirt back to front judging by the residue under the seat... mai sa aat loei, mai chorp!!