Service Tot

sothex

Hello,

Please your comments of the service of TOT.

Have you problems with TOT or not satisfied concerning a service

give your comments.

I will forward after one week the comments to the just person by TOT

and asked for a reaction.

Telephone Lines, Internet, ADSL, 1100 etc.

Note only comments on TOT cases.

Regards,

Sothex

hehe thats a funny question.

My only answer is same ToT answer : "Sorry..the server in Bkk fall down and we fix it.."

the price is good and I live with that.. but common..server fall down so many times.. I think they should or quit the business game or change them service..

Happiliy I use 2 lines of different companies.. :o

I've been using TOT adsl internet 256/128k for six week now. It hasn't once failed or let me down in anyway yet, despite hearing many sad stories about the service. Additionaly, the instalation was done and up and running on the 3rd day after applying for it. The staff were polite and efficient, I got a free modem and as yet still haven't paid a single Baht for anything. I can't offer anything but praise

TOT are supposed to be a bit old school and if you need anything done you have to back hand someone ( info from lady in internet cafe cannot speak English told my wife).

When my telephone line went all crackly after a thunderstorm it was never again able to do dial up internet, despite visiting the TOT offices on two occasions and phoning them half a dozen times, but with a lot of charming assurances it would be fixed.

When I wanted to go broadband they said it would take 30 days, luckily got TT&T line and they did it in 10 (although they said 7).

All this in Pattaya a metropolis.