Malaysia’s MH17 shot by surface-to-air weapon, says Hisham

Lite Beer

Malaysia’s MH17 shot by surface-to-air weapon, says Hisham

000-Par7939498-wpcf-728x413-1.jpg

Malaysia has always maintained that flight MH17 was shot down by a surface-to-air weapon, and unlikely by air-to-air missile, said Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, The Star Online reported.

“It must have been shot down by a ground-to-air weapon. We have always maintained this stand even before the preliminary report was made,” he told a press conference upon returning from a working trip to Ukraine, Russia and the Netherlands on Friday.

Hishammuddin was commenting on a report that a chief Dutch prosecutor said that investigators were exploring the most likely scenario that Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH17 was shot down from the ground.

The Defence Minister said his trip had been worthwhile and expressed confidence in ensuring the return of investigators to the crash site before winter.

“I am more hopeful compared to before the trip. However it will be difficult as the crash site area in eastern Ukraine is a war zone,” he said.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/malaysias-mh17-shot-surface-air-weapon-says-hisham/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-09-13

...investigators were exploring the most likely scenario that Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH17 was shot down from the ground.

Shouldn't they look at and investigate all possible scenarios ?

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Like 1

Hishamudin says.....

But the report says "probable"

Ergo, not yet proven

Well, for some nothing that doesn't fit their own particular conspiracy theory or animus toward the Ukrainian state or blind support of Putin will ever suffice as "proof". 'Complete waste of time trying to convince such people.

• Like 1

Hishamudin says.....

Ergo, not yet proven

Well, for some nothing that doesn't fit their own particular conspiracy theory or animus toward the Ukrainian state or blind support of Putin will ever suffice as "proof". 'Complete waste of time trying to convince such people.

The conspiracy theories I have heard of, I believe, have not even begun to touch the tip of the iceberg of corruption in this situation. I agree that fingers are being unjustifiably pointed at Russia. Malaysian Airways probably made a pact with the devil in this case. The SE Asian version of Homeland Security just followed the footsteps of the other conspiracy theories in the 9/11 attack. More surveillance, more of a police state, and then the blame as usual goes to an "enemy" in what is called a "false flag" operation.

so they're absolutely ruling out an air-to-air shoot down then? {ooh, shut up Goshawk ! . . . people will immediately start fashioning tin foil hats for you and calling you a wild eyed, crazy ass conspiracy theorist}

coffee1.gif

I hardly think that would be necessary in your case...

whistling.gif

so they're absolutely ruling out an air-to-air shoot down then? {ooh, shut up Goshawk ! . . . people will immediately start fashioning tin foil hats for you and calling you a wild eyed, crazy ass conspiracy theorist}

coffee1.gif

I hardly think that would be necessary in your case...

thanks for the support . . appreciated . . thumbsup.gif

(whistling emoticon omitted in the quote as, 'they know not what they do')

Saying something nothing new. Just in need of attention.

MH17 was brought down by a rocket from 31,000 ft. We know this from day one.

Nothing certain or new was spelled out so far. Muddin should put up or shut up.

Hishamudin says.....

Ergo, not yet proven

The sky is probably blue, but color not yet proven to some. Santa Clause and Rudolph the red nose reindeer probably doesn't exist, but such facts remain yet unproven to some such as my three year old. Bigfoot probably is not a alien responsible for UFO sightings, but whether or not Bigfoot operates alien space craft remains unproven to some.

Moral of the story is that some facts and the ability to exercise very basic common sense and rational thought eludes some, such as my three year old, regardless of the evidence or the truth. Some just are happier believing.

...investigators were exploring the most likely scenario that Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH17 was shot down from the ground.

Shouldn't they look at and investigate all possible scenarios ?

I suppose asteroid strike or focused laser particle energy beam sent by Looney Tunes creation Marvin the Martian are still plausible explanations even if the probability of asteroid, lightening or just an act of God comprises a .00000000001 % chance of occurrence.

Perhaps some, such as you, believe it a good use of resources to exclude the possibility of those explanations that comprise a .00000000001 % chance of occurrence. Not sure I agree, but it might be good to rule out alien strike or whether Marvin the Martian is once again trying to destroy the earth so we can send Buggs Bunny to deal with him.

Edited by F430murci