Store my car in Bangkok

georgemandm

It's been a whie sinceive checked, but I previously found long term rates at te airport a bit pricy! Are there any other options out there? In the US, there are usually a lot of smaller lots that ar privately owned near major airports with free shuttle services. Does something like this exist over here?

Just a note about my own observations at the long-term parking lots at Suvarnabhumi .... My wife and I went there to ask about obtaining the monthly rate to leave our car there when we went to America. We were going to be gone for 21 days or so. We attempted to get the monthly rate, as it was affordable for us. They refused to give us the monthly rate. We were told we must pay the daily rate since we weren't going to be leaving the car there for the entire calender month. They told my wife that would also be the case if we stayed for 45 days. The car would get the monthly rate for one month and then pay the daily rate for the additional 15 days. That made it very expensive for us!

Thank you very much spoonman had a look at the rates and prices are good hop it is safe and one more thing my car is in my name not a Thais name I not give thai lady every thing I not stupid like a lot I see on this forum .

No worries mate. I would go out there well before you departure though and check the price....... just incase.

Edited by Spoonman

Thank you very much spoonman had a look at the rates and prices are good hop it is safe and one more thing my car is in my name not a Thais name I not give thai lady every thing I not stupid like a lot I see on this forum .

No worries mate. I would go out there well before you departure though and check the price....... just incase.

I would second that advice. We went the day before our departure to confirm that we could get the monthly rate. They said it was possible when we called, but we wanted to make sure. I don't live too far away, so we drove out to make sure. We found what I posted above.