Governments Verdict On Home Office

His TIME is almost up...... :D

John (the Bruiser ) Reid recons on 100 days to sort out the mistakes made by the home office over the last 500 years... :D

He vowed: "I'll f***ing well work 18 hours a day to sort this out."

..when he took over...

Its timing will raise eyebrows among his senior government colleagues.

He set a 100-day deadline to achieve his goals of dealing with the blunders largely involving the Home Office's Immigration and Nationality Directorate.

"It is my mission to overhaul the whole system and I will do whatever it takes," he declared.

The crisis was sparked by revelations that more than 1,000 foreign prisoners were released at the end of their sentences without being considered for deportation.

Many of the foreign criminals were issued with final deportation notices while in prison - only to be freed on to the streets months later....Thais would Luv this one...

Meanwhile, Home Office security chiefs blundered by failing to get their own door staff licensed properly at their Westminster headquarters....dodgy Bouncers as well..

There was also a report recently that an Employment agency were using Illegal Immigrants to do contract cleaning works at ...LUNA House.....Dept of Immigration :D

Mr Reid is planning to "hive off" the IND as an arm's length government agency and install a powerful chief executive, probably hired from the private sector, to instigate "radical" changes.

Barabara Roche, a former Home Office minister has called for the creation of a new independent body to restore public confidence in statistics on asylum and immigration....That should do the TRICK ...Yea..

short history..

27 May 2006: Police seal off open prison as foreign inmates flee

24 May 2006: Reid blasts management failures at Home Office

26 April 2006: Hunt for 900 dangerous criminals freed in error

...anybody SEEN any of these dangerous criminals who were FREED in ERROR...if so ..Can you give Big John a CALL....or failing that.... :D Scotland Yard.....Dear Dear.... :o

This subject came up a while ago , creating the predictable hysterical reaction from the press. But like i said when it was first mentioned, when you REALLY analyse it , its not the earth shattering event the media would have you believe. I am not affected by it in the slightest and furthurmore i don't know anyone who is . So a few cleaners worked illegally at the Home Office .....so ?? Does that alter anyones life in the slightest? Its very funny , but its no more than that.

And a thousand or so foreign criminals were not deported. Well what a fuss they made of that , yet everyday hundreds of UK criminals are released from prison. The assumption is that these foreign criminals are going to go about murdering everyone in sight . Stupid of course .I think they found one or two had gone on to commit furthur crimes. I would imagine more people are killed on the roads everyday than these foreign criminals will kill in a lifetime.

Still it sells newspapers , and don't forget THAT is the reason for the press spinning it out of control. Not because they want to protect the public.