Need A House In Mahasarakham - Up To 20,000 A Month

Neeranam

20,000????? :D

Anything in MK over 5,000 to 7,000 a month would be utter extravagance!--even by BKK standards. Most average homes (newly-built, 6 rooms) rent for 3,000-5,000. I've got a new and very spacious duplex apartment for 2,500/month.

OK, maybe you really want that 40-room mansion on 100 rais of land with 6 swimming pools*. I'll keep my eye out for you. :D

*one reserved for the water buffalo... :o

Edited by toptuan

Another deadly silence.

Ok, steven w, so what was your contribution to an answer to the OP. Neeranam is a well known poster for a long time and I don't think anyone is going to ignore his post. Geeesh, it might just happen that no one who has read the thread so far knows of any "agent". What a waste of space you are. :o

And indeed Neeranam, as toptuan is suggesting, in most cases there is no need for an "agent". At least in Korat, houses are for rent and they are "a dime a dozen" and no where near 20,000 Baht. Do you or whoever you are enquiring for really need an "agent"?

Another deadly silence.

This guy really is a <deleted>........ have followed some of the discussion on his comments - and in the past day or two he has again only contributed biting, useless comments .........what a <deleted>...

20,000????? :D

Anything in MK over 5,000 to 7,000 a month would be utter extravagance!--even by BKK standards. Most average homes (newly-built, 6 rooms) rent for 3,000-5,000. I've got a new and very spacious duplex apartment for 2,500/month.

OK, maybe you really want that 40-room mansion on 100 rais of land with 6 swimming pools*. I'll keep my eye out for you. :D

*one reserved for the water buffalo... :o

Maybe he wants to buy up a housing estate and sub-rent? :D

Or maybe he meant 20,000 kip a month? :D