Looking for a good car wash in Prachuab KhiriKhan

Ombra

If your in Prachuap city head out on koh Rak road towards phetkasam road. After railway crossing take the 2nd road (suk somboon ) to the right. As you turn right it is just on yr left. I have a chev 4 door pick up and the cost is 150 baht inside and out. Do a good job too.

Thanks very much for the directions and the recommendation. The price is pretty good.

Sorry Ombra...I actually meant take the second traffic lights after rail crossing. Not the second road. Hope you didn't get lost. Cheers John

Five or six months ago, when I was in Britain, I saw a message which said that 'Ubon John' who ran an excellent restaurant called 'Peppers' was relocating to Prachaub, which was very good news. So, 'Ubon John' and 'Alias John' are the same person! We had to hurry back to BKK on some family business, but we definitely be in for lunch next week.

The best car wash I've found (actually, I use it to clean my CBR) is on Petchkasem road, close to soi 41 and opposite The Baguette, next door to the cable TV place (sign in Thai). I forget the name of the car wash, but I've never ever had anyone do such a good clean. It's not cheap though - a sports bike is 200/250 baht, I believe a car probably starts at 400 baht upwards. It's all very professional and the service is excellent too. They also have a waiting room (air con) and Internet, though I usually just go and grab a coffee at the Baguette.

Thanks very much for the information. The wife usually expects to pay 150 - 200 baht for the car wash, but we have a new Honda CR-V and so she might see this as a good investment. It would be interesting to see what difference the extra money makes.

Five or six months ago, when I was in Britain, I saw a message which said that 'Ubon John' who ran an excellent restaurant called 'Peppers' was relocating to Prachaub, which was very good news. So, 'Ubon John' and 'Alias John' are the same person! We had to hurry back to BKK on some family business, but we definitely be in for lunch next week.

The very Same....

Cheers