Your first day ever in LOS....

benalibina

Yeah, I have one....a recently divorced mate wanted a holiday....so I suggested Thailand in 2007/8. I was in a relationship and had been to Thailand on numerous times for holiday. My Ex (obviously) was kinda ok'ish (think she regrets that now), so off we head to Thailand for a few weeks.

First night, Bangkok....ask Tuk Tuk driver where the action was (not forgetting my mate was getting him to wheelie and on two wheels many times on route)....so straight down to Patpong for a few beers, in a crap GoGo bar which was empty, back to Tuk Tuk, next stop was Nana Plaza...watching a few things going on.

Now had a few beers on board, from memory, back to Patpong....sat at some crap bar for a few hours playing Connect 4, then off to a "show" with some old biddys about to strut their stuff...enough of that...back to bar, few more games.....then taking some "ladies" back to our room, mine was a minger and his was, well, "up for it"....never get that "white arse" vision out of my head!

Next day a bit of discussion over "fees" but I ended up walking to an ATM off my head to grab a few grand.

Next day, fly to CM and that's when the fun started! To cut a long story short, we are both still here, but never talk to each other! He is married, so am I....we lived happily ever after!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked in to the Capital Hotel at Suphan Kwai mid-afternoon. Evening down to Nicks Number One restaurant on Surawong Road, then after dinner off to the Why Not Bar on Sukumvit, near Soi 16.

Busy day and evening....

Mac

Mac,

I don't want to nitpick but Nick's Number One was located off Wittayu Circle, not far from JUSMAG, not on Surawong Road. I think you are confusing it with another popular restaurant, whose name I can't recall, that was located on Silom Road not far from Patpong.

I thought Nick’s was located on the corner of Sathorn in the old days.

Yes, that.s right. Remember their was a huge traffic circle there at the time. If you entered the circle coming from Wittayu Road you would procede around the circle and before entering Sathorn Road Nick's would have been somewhere on the left.

March ??? 1955..on attachment to Hampshire Regiment, not as most claim the SAS.

Some of us crossed into Thailand..but if I told you more I'd have to kill you.

it is a well known fact that Thailand has a long border with Northern Ireland. therefore it was quite common and not a secret that some Hampshire soldiers crossed by mistake (or perhaps deliberately) into Thailand tongue.png

• Like 1

october almost 3 years ago.. landed at suvarnabhumi at 6am after a flight sitting beside a drunken a&&hole from denmark and his wife... lost count of the amount of times he was warned with being arrested at bangkok after an incident after he went looking for more drink... anyway, tried my 1st singha at 6.30 am waiting for flight to Phuket... get to Kamala , relaxed beside the pool with some friends for a couple of hours before heading to a bar, after 20 mins , 1 girl caught my eye and it was barfine paid, back to hotel, crash bang wallop, hallo thailand , hows yer mamy then back to the bar...went for a quick massage, had a very happy time ;-) back to bar, took the same girl to another bar, while at the bar she unzipped the purple headed midget, shaked the snake , released the demon, carried on drinking then back to the hotel where i was seriously abused once again...woke up, re-abused , took her home , went for breakfast and offered a "massage" upstairs, who was i to turn down such a pretty girl? especially with great body, tight shorts and built in camel toe... :-) managed to persuade her for more than a massage... went to different bar, bar fined someone else, repeat same scenario over again for the next 2 weeks..lol.. definitely , thailand was an eye opener the first time... like a kiddy in a sweet shop

Thanks for being honest!

-O