Thai Music Lovers

thaibebop

I know there are some people here you love Thai music and I am gonna find them.

First off I need to know about some bands I have found. I have not been able to sample their music at all and am wondering if anyone knows these groups and can offer an opinion, a well constructed opinion.

Breakfast In Bed

Pancake

AB. Normal

Buddha Bless

Clone

Playback

Basket Band

And please offer any other artists that you think other Thai music lovers should listen to.

Thanks all

Thaibebop

First off I need to know about some bands I have found. I have not been able to sample their music at all and am wondering if anyone knows these groups and can offer an opinion, a well constructed opinion.

Breakfast In Bed

Pancake

AB. Normal

Buddha Bless

Clone

Playback

Basket Band

And please offer any other artists that you think other Thai music lovers should listen to.

Thanks all

Thaibebop

I'm a big Carabao fan....

I also like Luuk Thung and Morlam in general, but don't know the band/artist names.

Edited by Eman

AB Normal are ok, bit rocky. Buddha Bless are three blokes who do pretty crazy videos. Their music is fairly charty usually with a fast reggae beat. I'm not really too familiar wth the other bands you mentioned.

If you like the more rocky side, you might like "Silly Fools" They have done some very good songs.

"Hum" have also done some decent stuff, but a bit more chilled out.

"Endrophine" are a really good band, kind of rock/pop really, but some great songs. Their first album "Prick" (chilli) is probably the best, although the new one is also good.

AB Normal are ok, bit rocky. What other Thai bands would you say they are like. Buddha Bless are three blokes who do pretty crazy videos. Their music is fairly charty usually with a fast reggae beat. In a bad way? I'm not really too familiar wth the other bands you mentioned.

If you like the more rocky side, you might like "Silly Fools" Number one favorite Thai rock band! :o ! They have done some very good songs.

"Hum" have also done some decent stuff, but a bit more chilled out. Don't know them, I'll check 'em out."Endrophine" are a really good band, kind of rock/pop really, but some great songs. Their first album "Prick" (chilli) is probably the best, although the new one is also good. I have thought about getting them before and I am more interested in them because they did an album with Fahrenheit, who I really like.

Breakfast In Bed

Pancake

AB. Normal

Buddha Bless

Clone

Playback

Basket Band

Thanks all

Thaibebop

I'm a big Carabao fan....I keep hearing about them.

I also like Luuk Thung and Morlam in general, but don't know the band/artist names. Why do you like them?

"Endrophine" are a really good band, kind of rock/pop really, but some great songs. Their first album "Prick" (chilli) is probably the best, although the new one is also good.

I'd second that vote for "Endorphine".

Some time ago I posted a sample mp3 file of one of their tracks in the "If You Are Listening To Music Now.., Whats playing?" thread.

Listen to it here.

:o

I'd second that vote for "Endorphine".

Some time ago I posted a sample mp3 file of one of their tracks in the "If You Are Listening To Music Now.., Whats playing?" thread.

Listen to it here.

:o

I can't get it to work for some reason, but I will take your word at it. What else do you like?

Listen to it here.

:D

Oh yes! Her voice is so nice. Softens my heart. :o

Another one.... Chan..yang dong law eek nang mai, dong law ter eek nang mai....:D

And quite a few songs I like from Loso

Mae tears my eyes a bit if you think about the real situation that a lot of young thais going far away to Bangkok to work(included my wife, of course)

This one is so danm good!

And recently --- David (a lukreung I suppose)

Palapol -- chua faa din sa-lai

Lots more...

Breakfast In Bed

Pancake

AB. Normal

Buddha Bless

Clone

Playback

Basket Band

Thanks all

Thaibebop

Hey didnt you start a thread similar to this before? :o When i told you about Accapella 7? :D

Breakfast In Bed

Pancake

AB. Normal

Buddha Bless

Clone

Playback

Basket Band

Thanks all

Thaibebop

Hey didnt you start a thread similar to this before? :o When i told you about Accapella 7? :D

Did I? :D