Finding tickets HELP !

PiPiFFS

I seem to have turned into an internet idiot. As I need to get a new passport and can't be bothered to jump through all the hoops required to get a new one here I thought I might as well visit Blighty for a couple of months, see the family, eat some fattening food and replace the passport at the same time. Normally I would just go to an agent, tell them where i want to go and pick one from the choices given. At the moment though I am holed up in a hotel and not so mobile and have just spent over 2 hours trying to get some info and failed miserably.

maybe there is a knack to searching blink.png There certainly seems to be as everytime I put in an option it just tells me no flights.

All I am trying to find out is where to fly to in the UK to then take a cheap flight to Teesside International airport, MME I think. If it means flying to Amsterdam and then to Teesside OK but I just can't get anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks biggrin.png

I must be getting old sad.png

Cheers again wai2.gif

When ?

Amsterdam will be cheaper because avoid high UK tax.

Direct flights : KLM - Eva Air - China Airlines

With one stop take your pick of numerous airlines.

Good place to check availability is matrix.com and then direct with airline for booking.

Yermanee wai.gif

I am looking to get to Teesside in the North East of England. Darlington / Middlesbrough. Now called Durham valley airport. Eithiad don't go there. I did find one KLM flight from London to Teeside at 865 Pounds and that was even with a stop. I thought the internet was supposed to make this type of thing a breeze whistling.gif

I am looking to get to Teesside in the North East of England. Darlington / Middlesbrough. Now called Durham valley airport. Eithiad don't go there. I did find one KLM flight from London to Teeside at 865 Pounds and that was even with a stop. I thought the internet was supposed to make this type of thing a breeze whistling.gif

the internet does not take you. Airlines di. You must go via an aitlrport not a virtual gateway

=Pipiffs-

"I need to get a new passport and can't be bothered to jump through all the hoops required to get a new one here"

I just made the second Emergency Passport in a row, at my Home Countries Embassy in Bangkok.

That is the same Passport you would get if you lose your Passport, a Passport of that kind,

you should get in 2-3 days as a replacement also for Expiring Passports.

Mine is for a year max. valid. Check it out, maybe a possibility for you to? whistling.gif