Koh Tao - Hunt continues for British tourists murderers

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Meanwhile, Interior Minister Gen Anupong Paochinda told journalists that police in the area are putting full effort into finding the murderers. When meeting today with provincial governors, he said he would order governors in tourism areas to help tighten security for tourists. (MCOT online news)"

What does this guy smoke? Tourists are save when the corruption disappear and the Royal Thai Police drug network is destroyed.

• Like 1

In order to commit such an horrendous crime the murderer(s) must be either highly motivated, insane or out of their minds on something, possibly all three. Find the motive and follow that lead. If true, the Thai guy losing face in the bar seems the most likely one to me. Whatever the case, something smells fishy and not from a trawler.

• Like 1

What is it with the RTP. Every time one of them opens their mouth half a dozen feet are stuffed therein. Hopeless, they keep on dribbling bits of information to the public such as "more than one type pf semen was found in the deceased' Is this going to help with the ongoing investigation, is it <deleted>. Such forensic information and how they are progressing with the investigation should be kept under wraps until such time as real progress has been made.

As far as the RTP are concerned i consider all their efforts at solving this dreadful crime to be a public relations exercise prompted by the powers that be 'wearing bikinis invite sexual assault' in order to placate those that realise that events such as this, which have also brought to the surface similar horrific crimes over the past few years are very detrimental to the tourist industry.

• Like 1

I suggested, in another OP this morning, that there may be a cover up.....hopefully I'm thinking wrong.

When I hear things like this island is run by 3 families.....

A small island.....everyone at the Full Moon Party...there must be more pictures of these people and others that were seen talking, mixing...whatever.....

Who owned the hoe. It would have been put away at the end of the day. The person who takes care of the tools should know. The cops should look where the garden tools are kept and who would have access to them. Every worker I have ever had, keeps their tools locked up at the end of the day. As they are expensive.I have never seen a worker leave their tools out in the open at night.

Breakthrough in Kirsty murder case

by RAY CLANCY and ANDREA DRUMMOND, Mail on Sunday

British detectives have identified the man who raped and murdered Welsh backpacker Kirsty Jones in a Thai youth hostel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-93369/Breakthrough-Kirsty-murder-case.html#ixzz3DfVXeVsO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So according to the Bangkok post its down to two 2 people who shared a cigarette,, which nationality is that more than likely to be common with? European or Asian ?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/432937/search-for-the-slayers-of-two-british-tourists-on-koh-tao-has-focussed-on-two-men-who-shared-a-cigarette-and-whose-semen-was-found-on-the-murdered-woman-body

I heard through rumour control that a young Thai was getting hot with the deceased girl whilst in the bar and that Mr Miller intervened with the Thai leaving the bar, a Thai losing face will do anything to gain his reputation back even murder someone could this have been the case ? It seems that the only suspects appear to be migrant workers or the deceased's best friend which I find most disturbing . Sadly island police on Koh Tao, Phangan or Samui are only capable of taking monies from tourists for not wearing motor cycle helmets they are not experienced or trained to handle such serious cases I often see them standing around Tesco Lotus smoking or drinking coffee they are poorly paid and appear non motivated to do there job I was disturbed and angry to hear that some of the police at the scene of the crime were posting pictures on there private face book pages

This seems to be what everyone is saying about the circumstances leading up to the murders. Surely if this version of events is so widely in circulation, and numerous people and sources are aware of it, the Police will have gotten word of it and be looking into it to determine how much truth there is to it?

I'm sure they know full well - but as someone mentioned on another thread, Koh Tao is essentially controlled by 3 families. In that case its quite possible that the perpetrators have enough connections to have the Police paid to keep the circus running in exactly the wrong direction.

Edit - as was the case with the Kirsty Jones murder

I can assure you that the owners will gladly throw a dirty murdering bar boy to the wolves. I'd reckon they are just finalising who the accomplices are, and obtaining evidence. This won't be breezed over...

Still trying to pin it on the Brits and now the rhoyinga. If they would not rule out the Thais they might get somewhere. But as everyone knows a Thai wouldn't do it, so why even consider them. Eventually this will go away anyway, at least that's the hope.

. This is a very western styled killing.

It is such an amazement to me why mist of you stay here with the intolerable attitudes you hold.

This death is tragic in every event an we must let police do the job. Not unskilled old has been sitting ata keyboard counting their pensions

Still trying to pin it on the Brits and now the rhoyinga. If they would not rule out the Thais they might get somewhere. But as everyone knows a Thai wouldn't do it, so why even consider them. Eventually this will go away anyway, at least that's the hope.

It is such an amazement to me why mist of you stay here with the intolerable attitudes you hold.

This death is tragic in every event an we must let police do the job. Not unskilled old has been sitting ata keyboard counting their pensions

Western style... like what??

I heard through rumour control that a young Thai was getting hot with the deceased girl whilst in the bar and that Mr Miller intervened with the Thai leaving the bar, a Thai losing face will do anything to gain his reputation back even murder someone could this have been the case ? It seems that the only suspects appear to be migrant workers or the deceased's best friend which I find most disturbing . Sadly island police on Koh Tao, Phangan or Samui are only capable of taking monies from tourists for not wearing motor cycle helmets they are not experienced or trained to handle such serious cases I often see them standing around Tesco Lotus smoking or drinking coffee they are poorly paid and appear non motivated to do there job I was disturbed and angry to hear that some of the police at the scene of the crime were posting pictures on there private face book pages

This seems to be what everyone is saying about the circumstances leading up to the murders. Surely if this version of events is so widely in circulation, and numerous people and sources are aware of it, the Police will have gotten word of it and be looking into it to determine how much truth there is to it?

I'm sure they know full well - but as someone mentioned on another thread, Koh Tao is essentially controlled by 3 families. In that case its quite possible that the perpetrators have enough connections to have the Police paid to keep the circus running in exactly the wrong direction.

I can assure you that the owners will gladly throw a dirty murdering bar boy to the wolves. I'd reckon they are just finalising who the accomplices are, and obtaining evidence. This won't be breezed over...

Impossible to do that now. The two lots of dna on the cigarette match the two lots of semen on the victim. They just need to find the people to match the dna to! That's the difficult part!

And the Doomtown Inn deaths.

Yes, please feel free to elaborate.

• Like 1

what are you on about??

That sounds about right..

I am backing this lead is solid if true

Yes, the Samui police were showing the pictures on their mobile phones, i know of one falang who was shown them

That sounds about right..

I am backing this lead is solid if true

He could have been the young Thai seen running away on CCTV ? Have they followed that clue yet . facepalm.gif

Edited by oldsailor35

Rohingya workers - new foreign scapegoats?

Spacemen , Evil spirits , Zombies - Hell anything but a Thai

However -Quote

"Police now believe that there was more than one murderer who had killed David William Miller, 24, and 23-year-old Hannah Witheridge.

Surat Thani police commander Pol Maj Gen Kiattipong Khaosamang said forensic police initially found mixed semen in Ms Witheridges vagina, making them to believe that there would probably be more than one person involved in the killing"

This might at least spare the poor western male dragged over the coals

Am i really reading this "mixed semen found in her vigina, making them believe that there was "Probably" more than one person involved.

Looks like aliens from another planet to me !

No----- The aliens are the ones doing the investigating

clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Western style... like what??

Yeah elaborate exactly what is a ' western style killing'

• Like 2