Reliable and good travel agent

TobiasML

H.I.S. is a worldwide agency with an office above the ASOK/SUKHUMVIT BTS/MRT stations in the building with Citibank on the ground floor.

Agencies do frequently get unique promotions that don't appear online so always worth checking when shopping for a low fare.

• Like 1

H.I.S. is a worldwide agency with an office above the ASOK/SUKHUMVIT BTS/MRT stations in the building with Citibank on the ground floor.

Agencies do frequently get unique promotions that don't appear online so always worth checking when shopping for a low fare.

Seems popular because they're often busy, but I had some issues with agents not calling me back when I was requesting an itinerary that wasn't just a straightforward round trip ticket. I think they focus on volume, so if part of what you need is advice and customization then HIS is probably not for you.

you cannot beat doing it yourself on line, i was conned once in Pattaya , i booked a flight home, when arriving at the Airport to leave, i found my ticket had been cancelled by the travel agent, JOYS Travel in Soy 8 not there now, After a few phone calls to them and the Police they got me a flight pronto.

Edited by Thongkorn

These guys are very good and reliable:

http://www.mtt-pattaya.com/

If by good and reliable you mean that they don't answer emails, or answer the phone, in a 24 hour period, they're fantastic.

I emailed them on Monday regarding a flight that I need her on Wednesday to Malaysia , I marked it as urgent, I also added that I need another flight to Canada, and another flight to Malaysia, all within a two month period. Nada back from Guy.

......maybe he's traveling.

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are very good and reliable:

http://www.mtt-pattaya.com/

If by good and reliable you mean that they don't answer emails, or answer the phone, in a 24 hour period, they're fantastic.

I emailed them on Monday regarding a flight that I need her on Wednesday to Malaysia , I marked it as urgent, I also added that I need another flight to Canada, and another flight to Malaysia, all within a two month period. Nada back from Guy.

......maybe he's traveling.

I have since heard back from Guy and have to say, very good service and very fair price for the season for BKK - YUL return..... I will be using him again, and again.....:)

Use Waranart Travel Service, based in Bangkok. I've been using them for over 10 years, nice folks fast and efficient. Their prices are on average are 1000 baht more than if you book it online, but many times they can change you flight schedule free of charge (again sometimes depending on your booking class). I've been with them for a while so they allow ticketing up to 10 days before you fly, basically you book and they can hold your booking until latest day for tickets to be issued, this is normally 7-10 days before the flight date. I am able to pay when they issue the ticket. Not sure if they allow newbies to do that but its great when you are a frequent flyer and needs to change plans last minute.

• Like 1