Last Night of the Proms in Bangkok, 30th October

nong38

The concert will take place on the 30th October ( thursday ) and now in its 8th year, following on from the 120 year original recently held at the Albert Hall, London.

Tickets for the Bangkok version are 1350 bts which entitles you to a buffet dinner with free flow wine and beer, after the concert deserts will be served with more drinks. Buffet starts at 6pm, concerts is from 730pm to 930 pm. For more details for those interested, information is below.

Email [email protected] or have a look at the website............www.shrewsbury.ac.th

All welcome for a group karaoke session to life the spirits!

• Like 1

What is this ? I'm pretty sure it can't be the same as the London one ?

Any links ?

One day I will make my way to the Royal Albert Hall to watch it in person...

Have a look at their website, it seems pretty popular by all accounts.

I looked at going to the Last Night of the Proms in Hyde Park this year it was 38 quid and a booking fee of 10 quid, I think I will watch it on tele, also available on Youtube.

The 2014 Last night of the Proms in London on 14th of September and broadcast around the UK is on youtube.com so you can get an idea of what you are going to get. I never missed one whilst in the UK, followed by Match of the Day, excellent nights tv entertainment.

Forgot to mention that there is also a free firework display later on in the evening and a discount for groups of 10 and more, again, see the website for details. If you were wondering, I am not commmission but for anyone within striking distance of Bangkok its a once a year chance to have an uplifting experience.thumbsup.gif