Gutted

MJP

Being fairly anti-Sony myself but admitting that the A7 series cameras are very nice,

my anti-Sony stems from a botched repair by Sony Broadcast & Professional Services

on a broadcast Digital Betacam camera FYI....I can't help to wonder MJP, just exactly

what the "CLICK-ON-OFF" switch does...does it turn on & off some clicks akin to

clicking the "like" button on TVF...or whatever?!

Dunno G. But it's way too big I know that. A7 series is confused. Is it a compact MILC or a DSLR? Sony are struggling on the lens side.

Wish someone would make an AF adapter for Pentax lenses like the DeoTech one. My 31mm Ltd is fabulous since coming back from the menders.

Dunno G. But it's way too big I know that. A7 series is confused. Is it a compact MILC or a DSLR? Sony are struggling on the lens side.

Wish someone would make an AF adapter for Pentax lenses like the DeoTech one. My 31mm Ltd is fabulous since coming back from the menders.

Ahhhh...patience laddie...a little insect whispered in me left ear last night that sometime

next year (not that far off really) a few very reputable and awfully expensive adaptor makers

will be doing just what you wish! Mind you it was a wee little insect that informed me instead

of a wee little birdie....then I gave it smack which rudely woke me up.