wanted: Labrador Retriever

vaughnyb

Mate - although not a pure labrador, I know of a homeless dog up near Mabprachan lake that looks like a golden retriever (blonde) cross. She is already neutered, about 8 months old, fantastic temperament, strong immune system (just survived the distemper outbreak which took her sister) and incredibly friendly. I have a Labrador (adopted many years ago) and the temperament is very similar. Since her sister died she's been rather lonely but still loves to play, cuddle, and joss about - why not pop up and say hi to her? Can't hurt. PM if interested.

Edited by boldface
  • Like 2

We've got 3 puppies (6wks old) up there at the moment so if you want an actual puppy I know the mum and dad dogs of these puppies and they have great temperament. I doubt you are going to get a Labrador puppy for free and the only ones you are likely to get would be the older larger ones.

ok well thanks for the info. Are you making a financial offer or just offering the puppies?

We also have questions for you, like: Does your dog have any training?Is he a pure breed?What happened to the Mother?Any vaccinations?What kind of food do you feed him?The dog's breed?May we ask for your mobile number?  You are welcome to contact us at any time for any questions. We hope to hear from you soon!  Best wishes,  Sheryl and Vaughn

S+ V

As you might guess on the basis that I am the same suggesting other soi dogs, the puppies are soi dogs as well. Currently they look forward to a short life (30-40% survival rate for first few months) and then a short life of hardship. However, it sounds as if you are more interested in pedigree dogs, so might be best you get in touch with the shelters to find such a dog.

Good luck - and please do not buy a puppy - Adopt, don't shop.