Reentry permit at DMK

strangefish32

I'm planning to take a trip to Cambodia at Christmas with the wife and kids. We normally use Swampy and get reentries there.

I understand there is a reentry counter at DMK. Does it operate the same way as the one at Swampy, ie just rock on up with passport and they take care of all the paperwork? Or do I have to bring a photo and paperwork to fill in?

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 6 months later...

I would like to have re-entry visa in order to visit Cambodia for vacation but the immigration bureau is closed at weekends. So, I would like to know that I can apply it Don Mueang Airport at Saturaday and Sundays.

They are open 24/7, but only after you have checked in at the airline. (At Don Muang it is even after passport control).

• 4 weeks later...

I got my reentry there in about 10 minutes. I just had my passport and a photo.

They made copies of my passport pages but told me I should have done it myself.

So, bring passport, copies of relevant pages, photo, baht.

• 3 weeks later...

As Mario 2008 has said, the re-entry office is behind the immigration counters as you enter the area.

Just approach any counter and tell them you want to get a re entry permit and they will walk you through to the office behind the desks.

And as above, always have some spare passport photos and photocopies of your passport with you.

Takes about 10 minutes as stated by Amexpat

• 1 month later...

Archived