English speaking Services in khon kaen.

fdjr

I took a cat a few times to the "University Animal Vet School Training Hospital" on the large College Campus and the service was excellent. There was enough English UNDERSTOOD and spoken to do this without my Thai wife present or even on the telephone. The cost for services was fair, the compassion and professionalism top notch by any staff person at that Vet School. It is NOT a small complex. It shows up on the University web site. Parking is easy in a dedicated parking lot for the two story Vet School.

• Like 1

Also what is the most falang friendly honda scooter dealer in the area. Same for new toyotas."

Everyone is "falang friendly" some even more than others and that might cost you a bit over the value of the scooter/car.

Better question could be: "Where/How can one get the best deal on a scooter/car?" And when you find the absolute answer let us know.

My son recently bought a Honda CBR from SP Motors on Na Mueang road (same street as Fairy Plaza). Very happy with their service and they were 6,000 baht cheaper on the same bike compared to the Honda dealer on the Mittraphap road.

• Like 1

Bought our Toyota Vios in the big Toyota Dealer located on the left just before you get to ringroaden from the south on the road no.2.
Very pleased with them in terms of rapid response to complaints after purchase. Feel like a VIP when I get after calling them first. They are very talented and well advanced in both the management and systems engineering and in the aftermarket as well. I should know it and can Toyota after 23 years as works manager and technical manager + 5 years with responsibility for warranty and after sales in Norway, I have also tried retailer further up the BIG C, but not the same quality which no.

Hi

I have lived in Khon Kaen for 5 yrs. I have a very experienced company look after me, accountancy and any other service you want. The company called Lexens (Thailand) Co Ltd. the owner Dr John Brownlee and his wife Juthathith Nigel-Brownlee she is also a lawyer, Dr John is Australian. Both speak perfect English and can help you in any way,very nice people. Click the company up on Google get their contact details, you can mention my name Ken Devey, we are good friends also..

The new car dealers in K/K are often promoting, they are in the ground floor of Big C many times doing a promotion with their cars on display and you can negotiate a cash price. Plenty motor scooter places just go in and do a deal if you not like their offer justo walk away.

Best of luck.

The Veterinary teaching hospital at KKU is in a new complex.

It's a 4 story complex, and very nice. They even have a swimming pool for pets to get therapy.

If you enter the university from Mittraphap Road, take the first road to the right (North). The new complex is a couple hundred meters up the road on the left hand side.

My wife did not ask enough questions about where to have some testing done for a large male cat. She was not quite up on checking out other decent VETS in Buriram. Turns out that cat did not need the "operation" a local vet was suggesting. It gave me an excuse to shop at Global House and Home Hub.