Steel Tanks - Where to buy in Bangkok or Pattaya?

buddy

AFAIK only aluminium tanks for sale here.

...are you 100% positive that steel tanks cannot be purchased in Bangkok or Pattaya?

If your answer is yes, what is the reason aluminium tanks are only available?

As far as I know they are not sold in Bangkok and Pattaya. So no, I am not 100% sure, which is why I wrote 'AFAIK'. But the major suppliers don't have them in their pricelist.

In most resort areas you'll find nearly exclusively aluminium tanks, I think because they require less maintenance.

...are you 100% positive that steel tanks cannot be purchased in Bangkok or Pattaya?

As far as I know they are not sold in Bangkok and Pattaya. So no, I am not 100% sure, which is why I wrote 'AFAIK'. But the major suppliers don't have them in their pricelist.

In most resort areas you'll find nearly exclusively aluminium tanks, I think because they require less maintenance.

I was once quoted a 300 bar steel tank in Thailand....Just to find out later that it was 200 bar tank (or 240, can't recall) with a DIN 300 bar connection blink.png

I also saw second hand sales of steel tanks in Thailand.

So a few are around.....maybe more with the technical divers?

Aluminum tanks seems to work with almost no services.......