Jobs for someone with a masters degree in apllied behavior analysis?

Hello I am new to this forum and am unsure if this post is in the correct location. Regardless I was wondering if anyone knows if there are work opportunities in thailand for someone with a masters degree in applied behavior analysis? Possibly teaching at a university or working with people with developmental disabilities? I am 35 year old male from the U.S. and cannot speak or read thai. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Let me pose the question this way for you.

Imagine you are Thai and posting this on a U.S forum with the same qualifications but cannot read , write or talk English.

You may then be able to answer your own question.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Let me pose the question this way for you.

Imagine you are Thai and posting this on a U.S forum with the same qualifications but cannot read , write or talk English.

You may then be able to answer your own question.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

cant do Thai, but how about Spanish....laugh.png

Hola soy nuevo en este foro y estoy seguro si este post está en la ubicación correcta. Independientemente Me preguntaba si alguien sabe si hay oportunidades de trabajo en Tailandia para alguien con una maestría en análisis aplicado del comportamiento? Posiblemente la enseñanza en una universidad o trabajar con personas con discapacidades del desarrollo? Tengo 35 años de edad de sexo masculino de los EE.UU. y no puedo hablar o leer thai. Cualquier información sería muy apreciada

BTW dont blame me for any problems with the Spanish....blame google translate laugh.png

Edited by Soutpeel

Possibly teaching at a university 

To teach english is definitely possible, seeing as you are a native speaker and have a masters degree.

or working with people with developmental disabilities?

Less possible. But not impossible.

I suggest you do some search engine research, contact universities in Thailand, and see if you can find some organisation for people with developmental disabilities and contact them directly.

Best of luck.