Photoshop

sunoco27

Adobe no longer sell their products as stand alone software, it's all monthly subscription http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_mostpopular.html

Older installable versions are fetching about USD 150 on-line so expect to pay about that for a genuine copy.

You were asking about a genuine copy weren't you?

Adobe no longer sell their products as stand alone software, it's all monthly subscription http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_mostpopular.html

Older installable versions are fetching about USD 150 on-line so expect to pay about that for a genuine copy.

You were asking about a genuine copy weren't you?

Adobe still sells some products in the desktop version.

Within 1 month I purchased and downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 and Adobe Premiere Elements 12.

Now Photoshop/Premiere Elements is available in version 13.

https://www.adobe.com/sea/products/catalog.html You have to look for non-CC products or Desktop version.

Edited by hml367

• 5 months later...

Tut Tut! Of course he wants to spend $150. Otherwise he would have used g**gle to find a t*rrent and download it for fre*. Of course we at TV would never advise such a course of action now, would we?

=================================================================

So if some airline wanted an ongoing ticket even from a different airline, he could be well prepared. I've heard this procedure works wonders over in the Philippines AND costs way less than a "throw-away" ticket.

Here's an idea, get a LEGAL copy. For 300 baht per month you can get Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC and as long as you keep your payments current, you will always be automatically updated to the current versions! This really is a good deal if you are even remotely serious about photography (if you are not then you won't need PS anyway). I know, all the cheap charlies around here will scoff at the idea but it is a great couple of programs for a very reasonable monthly payment.

And you can download it directly from the web. Save gas and time!

Photoshop v.7 was the first truly functional version of the proggy. There are free plugins that make it very handy. I've seen gennie copies of it on ebay for about $30.

I don't believe that "Elements" is full version. I think it's just partial photoshop or "elements" of it. Please correct me if I'm wrong because I've never had it.

Here's some fun I did several years ago.

post-164212-0-48186000-1425840644_thumb.

pond_zpsvhdbnp60.gif

Edited by NeverSure